TEAM SHELBY FORUM

wisconsin tream shelby members

dennis johnson

7 hours ago, dennis johnson said:

Looking for fellow members in the North Wisconsin area.  Starting a Packerland sub chapter to the Great Lakes TC.

Please contact me so we can begin forming and creating future events for our area.

Dennis

Packerland TC director

Hey Dennis,  I’m a fellow car nut and Shelby GT owner and I would like and appreciate more info on your current endeavor!    :thumbsup:    Later!     “MONGOOSE”        :peelout:

the Great lakes group is working up smaller groups much like has been done in Mich to better serve the needs of its club members as well as grow Team Shelby.  This year we have establish 2 groups one of them being Packerland TS,   Looking to pull together members to see what there interest mite be and at some point gather as group to further this endeavor.

Where are you located and do you know others that may have an interest?

On 6/16/2019 at 9:06 PM, dennis johnson said:

the Great lakes group is working up smaller groups much like has been done in Mich to better serve the needs of its club members as well as grow Team Shelby.  This year we have establish 2 groups one of them being Packerland TS,   Looking to pull together members to see what there interest mite be and at some point gather as group to further this endeavor.

Where are you located and do you know others that may have an interest?

Hey Dennis, it would be nice if you would post more info about exactly who all can join, and is owning a Mustang, Shelby or Ford product mandatory!    Also, “Where are You’ located, and exactly what is your area to service???     :shrug:               Later!                  “MONGOOSE”      :peelout:

You all have asked for more info here goes.  Current are covering to start with.

I live in Suamico, which is a northern sub of Green bay.

Current coverage to start with ill be north of Greenbay, west to include Door County south to Manitowoc and west to include Appleton and anything in between.

The purpose is to assemble Team Shelby members  , and obtain new members. 

Set up a meeting of sorts and determine as a group what the wants maybe , cars and coffee,  driving events ,car shows and the like that we could do as a group..

And most of all promote the club from an area perspective along with being a spokesman to the Great Lakes Team Shelby group..

I'm looking for to hearing  from you all as to your ideas moving forward.

Dennis Johnson

Packerland Team Shelby Director

email is djohnson9683@yahoo.com

1 hour ago, dennis johnson said:

You all have asked for more info here goes.  Current are covering to start with.

I live in Suamico, which is a northern sub of Green bay.

Current coverage to start with ill be north of Greenbay, west to include Door County south to Manitowoc and west to include Appleton and anything in between.

The purpose is to assemble Team Shelby members  , and obtain new members. 

Set up a meeting of sorts and determine as a group what the wants maybe , cars and coffee,  driving events ,car shows and the like that we could do as a group..

And most of all promote the club from an area perspective along with being a spokesman to the Great Lakes Team Shelby group..

I'm looking for to hearing  from you all as to your ideas moving forward.

Dennis Johnson

Packerland Team Shelby Director

email is djohnson9683@yahoo.com

Hey Dennis, thanks for providing more info on your current endeavor as a Team Shelby Packerland Director!  It sounds like your planning some cool and fun things to do as a group of Shelby car nuts!    You just have to find and assemble current and new members which will probably take quite some time!   By the way,I see that you like road racing  and cone racing, so what’s your favorite “Big Boy’s Toy” to do this type of racing with???  :thumbsup:    Just wondering!  :shrug:       By the way, I’m almost in your backyard!!     :hysterical2:

Later Dennis!                     “MONGOOSE”        :peelout:

On 6/17/2019 at 7:18 AM, Larry Muskat said:

Dennis,also interested i"m in Rockford if you could keep in touch as our Mustang club go'es to Wisc. for shows.

You need to start a Rockford/Northern IL club, cuz there's plenty there.

6 hours ago, svttim said:

To answer the one question, no, ownership is not a requirement, enthusiasm is

:thumbsup:+1:peelout:      Thanks Tim!         “Appreciate”  your reply “Back”!!!    :salute: 

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 11:39 PM, Mongoose said:

Hey Dennis, thanks for providing more info on your current endeavor as a Team Shelby Packerland Director!  It sounds like your planning some cool and fun things to do as a group of Shelby car nuts!    You just have to find and assemble current and new members which will probably take quite some time!   By the way,I see that you like road racing  and cone racing, so what’s your favorite “Big Boy’s Toy” to do this type of racing with???  :thumbsup:    Just wondering!  :shrug:       By the way, I’m almost in your backyard!!     :hysterical2:

Later Dennis!                     “MONGOOSE”        :peelout:

sorry for the delay have been involved in an accident. Big boy toy is a 2014 gt500. used to track MGB's.  Current car is a convertible so it precludes me from doing so but can run cone racing.  Where do you live? 

2 hours ago, dennis johnson said:

sorry for the delay have been involved in an accident. Big boy toy is a 2014 gt500. used to track MGB's.  Current car is a convertible so it precludes me from doing so but can run cone racing.  Where do you live? 

Hey Dennis, sorry to here that you were involved in an accident and hope everybody is safe and sound!!  :thumbsup: A 2014GT 500 is a very nice ride to have, especially when it’s Supercharged!!   MGBs would be a fun little car to toss around on the track without breaking the bank to do it!!    I’ve never done cone racing, but it sounds kind of fun to do!:salute:       I’ll try to P.M. you in a few minutes with more info!                Later Dennis!             “MONGOOSE”      :peelout:

• 8 months later...

Welcome LorneK1136,

I am the Illinois Director and I want to say welcome toy Team Shelby. Being in the Great Lakes Region you will be part of a great group of fellow Shelby and Mustang owners. Dennis will be in contact with you soon. 
I hope to meet you in the future.

Rich Michiels  19again