Jump to content

Filler between the bumper and Lower Air Deflector

Recommended Posts

Hi Everybody,

It looks like I am needing a Filler to close the gap between my front bumper and my lower deflector.

I have read somewhere that the filler of the California Special 2007 was used.

Does someone know the part number or were I can order it?

Thanks & Regards,



Link to comment
Share on other sites


I replaced that exact piece on my 06 GTH. I believe this part on 06 and 07 is the same. It's a Ford part and available from your local Ford dealer. The part number I ordered is 5R3Z-17626-BA. I suggest you check the condition of the "filler" piece which attaches to the very bottom of the  front fascia. It's a piece that goes all the way across the front of the car..wheel well to wheel well. It's critical because the front of the piece above attaches to that "filler". It's also a Ford part....#7R3Z-17C947-AA. 



Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...