TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake package now includes a Kenny Bell SC?

this is an ongoing list, as we finalize we are finding things that work better or dont work. The HP is the HP, regardless of how we get there. I will not finalize the list until we are ready to start. I do suggest that if you are interested you get on the list as we will certainly be close if not over our target of 1000 cars.

There are 2 calibrations for the current blower. That blower is in test right now.

Thats all I can tell you today guys.

Amy

Amy I already have a KB on my vert. Does this prevent me from getting the package?

this is an ongoing list, as we finalize we are finding things that work better or dont work. The HP is the HP, regardless of how we get there. I will not finalize the list until we are ready to start. I do suggest that if you are interested you get on the list as we will certainly be close if not over our target of 1000 cars.

There are 2 calibrations for the current blower. That blower is in test right now.

Thats all I can tell you today guys.

Amy

Thanks for the reply Amy. I'm on the list and have been since April 29th.

I'm just waiting for my call from your people to take my deposit.

Now you really have me wondering which SC your going to use. :banghead:

Amy,

Thanks again for your participation. I have one more question. Since I have the vert, I have no option but the 605 HP. Will the same parts, such as the SC, be on both packages? My hope is it will be the same parts, just a smaller pulley and detuned to 605. When the warrenty is gone, it would be nice to be a 725HP car. Also, my wish list includes a SS car cover. Most of these cars will spend long periods of time idol in the garage. Thanks again for all your input to this forum.

CoopersShelby

Amy,

Thanks again for your participation. I have one more question. Since I have the vert, I have no option but the 605 HP. Will the same parts, such as the SC, be on both packages? My hope is it will be the same parts, just a smaller pulley and detuned to 605. When the warrenty is gone, it would be nice to be a 725HP car. Also, my wish list includes a SS car cover. Most of these cars will spend long periods of time idol in the garage. Thanks again for all your input to this forum.

CoopersShelby

HI,

Right now the SS has the same blower for both settings. We are looking into another option at a higher HP level. That has not been finalized yet.

AT 605 that is all we will ever do for the Verts, we dont recommend ever going higher, it is a safety issue big time.

On car covers, we are working on them for all Shelby's

Amy

:devil: Wouldn't that be cool??? :stirpot::spiteful:

Really? :spiteful: How sweet that would be...what would SAI call it.....? :stirpot:

..maybe the supersnake eliminator, the eliminator of tires that is :happy feet:

it would be a bad ass car no doubt, but probably without much purpose on the street with that much power :happy feet:

..maybe the supersnake eliminator, the eliminator of tires that is :happy feet:

it would be a bad ass car no doubt, but probably without much purpose on the street with that much power :happy feet:

I agree. Brings up the questions that have been asked before.

What kind of tires are going to be on it and what size.

I seriously doubt that a 275 width tire could handle 725+ hp very well.

Maybe at a roll on at about 75mph they would hook up :D

Amy,

Thank you again for your response. I have one more question. You said that the Vert will never be more than 605 because it is a safety issue big time. Is the safety issue because it has a convertable top, or is it the structural integrity of the vert? Or some other reason? Could you please clairify the safety concern with the vert. There are many verts with the KB SC on it now running low 11's. This will be my last question on the subject, my deposit is already in, and I cant wait to send my car. Ow, one more question, or wish, black strips on a black car dont stand out very well, please give black cars the option of red strips, please. The strips dont stand out enough, and for this kind of money, I would want everyone to know I have the SS. Thank you again Amy, its amazing you respond to all of us.

Stripe Color? :doh:

Hey Coldy, here's a new angle for you to try. If there's going to be a new even higher HP SuperSnake, you should push for blue striping because clearly this new higher HP car is going to be going A LOT faster...you know...maybe even approaching the speed of light...soooo, that would mean that you are approaching the Blue Event Horizon where objects departing at the speed of light have a bluish color to them.

What the hell...it's a good as anything else you've tried :hysterical2:

Hey Coldy, here's a new angle for you to try. If there's going to be a new even higher HP SuperSnake, you should push for blue striping because clearly this new higher HP car is going to be going A LOT faster...you know...maybe even approaching the speed of light...soooo, that would mean that you are approaching the Blue Event Horizon where objects departing at the speed of light have a bluish color to them.

I'm starting to like you a whole lot more my young grasshopper :hysterical2:

Now thats Good!! Post of the year!! :superhero::hysterical:

Now thats Good!! Post of the year!! :superhero::hysterical:

Well that's good...maybe I redeemed myself for the mustache video I posted on another thread...that one went over like a turd in a Ming vase :finger:

Archived