TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Here''s the first trailer to Ford v. Ferrari

bitzman

https://news.avclub.com/buckle-up-for-matt-damon-and-christian-bale-in-this-for-1835191200

I am disaapointed that Damon doesnt sound too Texan and Miles  not too British. I didn't know Shel and Miles ever duked it out

Nonethless it's like it' going to be one helluva ride. I'm an occasional artist, will be depicting some Ford GTs and Cobras like the ones in the film . Hit me up for a list of prints in a couple weeks. I think there will be more trailers--hey it doesn't it theatres until Nov. 15th. We got plenty of time to see the film we Ford GT fans have all been waiting for....

19 hours ago, mhr1961 said:

Don't believe everything you see in the movies.....

What do you mean? I thought everything was 100% accurate like when the Jedi's blew up the Death Star. Wasn't that event in your History books? 😁

Edited by ShelbyEra08

On 6/2/2019 at 8:46 PM, bitzman said:

https://news.avclub.com/buckle-up-for-matt-damon-and-christian-bale-in-this-for-1835191200

I am disaapointed that Damon doesnt sound too Texan and Miles  not too British. 

Christian Bale IS British.  😄

Trailer looks awesome.  I can't wait to see this.

QSS

On 6/5/2019 at 5:50 AM, falcongtho3 said:

I wouldn't tell such things to a Welchman or a Scot, might start a pubfight. But it's like James Bond, only Roger Moore and Daniel Craig were born in England, the rest are from other parts of the UK.

Meh, who really cares, its not like such stuff hasn’t happened in Hollywood before. It doesn’t really matter as long as Bale does a good job of portraying Ken Miles……… Bond was a fictional character that was a compilation of several agents that Ian Fleming knew and the original character was written as a man who worked for the British Secret Service but who had Scottish roots. Hollywood has taken such liberties before. 

Tonto in the original Lone Ranger was an Indian of the Potawatomi Tribe but was played by a Mowhawk Indian Named Jay Silverheels, and then Tonto played by white guy Johnny Depp in the recent movie.

Kato in the Green Hornet was originally a Japanese character but when WW2 broke out and his nationality was changed to Phillipino since we were at war with the Japanese and allied with the Phillipines. Then Kato was changed back to Japanese but played by a Chinese guy named Bruce Lee in the 60s.

It happens. Anyhoo, back to topic. Hope the movie is a hit.