TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Weekend at Road Atlanta

Ok Guys here is the 411, I took my Shelby out there after I installed my stage 2 package from Evolution on Friday night. I barley got it done in time. but never the less I did and WOW, Hand down the best bang for the buck as far as increasing HP. Fred and the guys are just wonderful and helped me out every time I needed them.

As for my weekend, It was amazing we had pretty good weather I and I got to drive the beast on a world class race course. I did have a little problem staying up with the $150,000 porche's and built to the max ZO6's. However over all I was probly in the top five of all street legal cars out there.

I can live with that seeing how there was porche,mazaratti,ferarri,BMW,lotus and so on.

The high light of the week end was when a came around turn 7 and passed the ferrarri with no problem. The second best was when I hit 140 MPH on the back straight and then stopped in time to make the 90 degree turn.That was a little scary! I could keep up or pass every one of them on the straights. But could not keep up with Porche through the turns.(street legal)

Well I loved My Shelby before I went and now I love it even more.

Thank You Ford,SVT,Mr. Shelby and Evolution.All of you guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:headspin: :happy feet:

Ok Guys here is the 411, I took my Shelby out there after I installed my stage 2 package from Evolution on Friday night. I barley got it done in time. but never the less I did and WOW, Hand down the best bang for the buck as far as increasing HP. Fred and the guys are just wonderful and helped me out every time I needed them.

As for my weekend, It was amazing we had pretty good weather I and I got to drive the beast on a world class race course. I did have a little problem staying up with the $150,000 porche's and built to the max ZO6's. However over all I was probly in the top five of all street legal cars out there.

I can live with that seeing how there was porche,mazaratti,ferarri,BMW,lotus and so on.

The high light of the week end was when a came around turn 7 and passed the ferrarri with no problem. The second best was when I hit 140 MPH on the back straight and then stopped in time to make the 90 degree turn.That was a little scary! I could keep up or pass every one of them on the straights. But could not keep up with Porche through the turns.(street legal)

Well I loved My Shelby before I went and now I love it even more.

Thank You Ford,SVT,Mr. Shelby and Evolution.All of you guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:headspin: :happy feet:

Wow, what a gas! :happy feet: :happy feet: Congratulations on your results. This car just puts a big old smile on your face every time you get on it. :D

u think thats a blast ? now go back to Road Atlanta ... bring a second set of rims that will fit your shelby .. but use auto cross tires .. like the Kuhmos .. etc ... than see what fun is .... u thought u were fast before .... in the corners .. u aint seen nothing yet !

Road atlanta is a great track ... I have run there and Mid Ohio and of course Sebring too. Want to run my SHO at Watkins Glenn someday too

Congratulations ... I know u had a blast !!! :happy feet:

Archived