TEAM SHELBY FORUM

16H0001C for sale

36 minutes ago, MKW said:

I checked on the price and they told me $200k or best offer.

How did you arrive at that?........the link in the post above yours shows the seller/dealer that is selling it has it listed for $179,900.

22 minutes ago, mhr1961 said:

How did you arrive at that?........the link in the post above yours shows the seller/dealer that is selling it has it listed for $179,900.

200k obo

The above is the price he text me when I inquired about the car. I copied and pasted is response. 

Edited by MKW

3 hours ago, MKW said:

200k obo

The above is the price he text me when I inquired about the car. I copied and pasted is response. 

Odd, here is the link with it listed at $179,900.

https://www.fullthrottleclassics.com/2016-shelby-gt-h-prototype-shelby-gt-h-c-12547.htm

On 5/4/2019 at 7:38 AM, QuickSilverShelby said:

Sold at North East Barrett Jackson in 2016 for $150,000.

QSS

If I recall that was a charity auction sale so the hammer price might be skewed some.

16H0001C being the "wall car" it had its drive-train removed & fluids drained before it could become wall art. The removal & re-installation was performed at SAI.

Steven

• 2 months later...

It appears Full Throttle Classics (the business selling 16H0001C) may have gone out of business. Their website has been  "temporarily  unavailable" for several weeks and attempts to make contact by email have gone unanswered as have phone calls to various phone numbers. One number did have a recording to leave a message but there's been no response to a message left.  Anyone from the Long Island, NY area know if they're re-opening or..........?? Has anyone seen 16h0001C pop up on any other site??     

update: a google search results with a red flag stating permanently  closed..... 

Edited by HERTZ II