TEAM SHELBY FORUM

05/02/2019 New Shelby American Vehicle Unveil. Los Angeles CA

SAI-Steven

This Thursday May 2nd Shelby American will be pulling the covers off the latest Shelby vehicle to come out of the Shelby American factory, a new model never seen before.

The official unveil will take place at 1:00PM PST at Carroll Shelby International located in sunny Southern California. Shelby American will have this latest Shelby on display throughout the  7th Annual Carroll Shelby Tribute & Car Show two day event, also held at CSI HQ.

I guarantee this vehicle will have you talking.

Steven

May 2 2019 unveil.jpg

15 minutes ago, SAI-Steven said:

This Thursday May 2nd Shelby American will be pulling the covers off the latest Shelby vehicle to come out of the Shelby American factory, a new model never seen before.

The official unveil will take place at 1:00PM PST at Carroll Shelby International located in sunny Southern California. Shelby American will have this latest Shelby on display throughout the  7th Annual Carroll Shelby Tribute & Car Show two day event, also held at CSI HQ.

Steven

May 2 2019 unveil.jpg

:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, 39Mustang said:

Bet I can guess... I won't I will wait

Oh ok, so whatever they announce, then  you can claim you were right………….

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 2:17 PM, SAI-Steven said:

Steven

May 2 2019 unveil.jpg

New model never seen before.... New Series 1 or similar?  I'd like to see another new Shelby designed car from the ground up.  

17 minutes ago, Secondo said:

Looks like Mustang under that sheet. Maybe a Shelby EcoBoost?  :lurk:

I was thinking it may be an EcoBoost model as well. I know Shelby filed a trademark on "Shelby GT230" back in 2015 or so, but that name is now listed as "dead" on the USPTO website. Maybe they are calling it something else. We will know soon.

Edited by mhr1961

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 3:17 PM, SAI-Steven said:

Steven

May 2 2019 unveil.jpg

Interesting!!…..Can't wait to see this...I'll say a Super Snake based off of the 2020 GT500.

On 5/3/2019 at 6:41 AM, TAPD117 said:

like the car - who in the crap is " SIXT Rentals "?  Here we go ago again!!!!!!   Why cant we just build a naturally aspirated Shelby GT …..…………..   GG

You are not the first to ask. Sixt Rental Car Company has been in business since 1912 and are currently the 4th largest rental car company here in the U.S.

With the Shelby GT-S, Sixt is the first rental company ever to offer a supercharged Shelby Mustang. That right there says something.

Steven