TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake Up In Smoke

Check out the video below to see the Super Snake showing off for the press at Larry H. Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele UT this past weekend.

gchaser1 - thanks for sharing. Were you able to get any additional footage of the SS?

Thanks again.

HSURB

gchaser1 - thanks for sharing. Were you able to get any additional footage of the SS?

Thanks again.

HSURB

HSURB,

I took some additional pics of the wheels, emblems, etc. I'll have to resize them in order to post on this forum. When I get a chance, I'll post them.

sweet video ..... car is awesome looking in red .... love that hood !

Wow, Amy B. has really mastered the Super Snake throttle-steer!.....I kid, I kid...

:redcard:

I took some additional pics of the wheels, emblems, etc. I'll have to resize them in order to post on this forum. When I get a chance, I'll post them.

Yes please post those pics & anything else you may have learned or heard about the performance (or equipment?--600hp tune? 700+ ? ...tire size during those burnouts still 275 rear?) on the Snake.

Yes please let us know what exactly you saw at the show. What did you think of the SS in person?

+1

that was a little TOO close to that wall for my comfort...got all tense just watching it...of course it could have just been the camera angle/distance

+1

that was a little TOO close to that wall for my comfort...got all tense just watching it...of course it could have just been the camera angle/distance

Exactly my same thoughts. Looked like one wrong move would of wasted the quarter panel.

I guess it's to each there own....but I could never do that with my car.

Here are some more pics of the Super Snake. Some have the KR as well.

Nobody from Shelby would comment too much on the SS. However, I have heard the Kenne Bell on another Shelby and the Super Snake sounded just like a KB.

small_FW_006.jpg

small_FW_006.jpg

Archived