TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Deals on Insurance

GT500Tow

Wow...

Of course driving record, and location make a huge difference, but State Farm did mine and I almost fell out of the chair when they quoted me. I asked if that was for six months and they said, no, per year. It was less than $500 a year more than my '88 McLaren. But I've been with them a long time, and have house and a few other policies with them.

Wow...

Of course driving record, and location make a huge difference, but State Farm did mine and I almost fell out of the chair when they quoted me. I asked if that was for six months and they said, no, per year. It was less than $500 a year more than my '88 McLaren. But I've been with them a long time, and have house and a few other policies with them.

I'm at 800 bucks a year with 1,000 ded coll and 500 comp. 12.000 mi per yr. State Farm

bj

I'm at 800 bucks a year with 1,000 ded coll and 500 comp. 12.000 mi per yr. State Farm

bj

State Farm multi-car discount mine is $840/year $500 dedutible comp&collision

State Farm multi-car discount mine is $827/year $250 dedutible comp & $500 collision

State Farm Policy holders, that's exactly where our quote is for our car we don't have yet. I couldn't believe that Progressive couldn't touch State Farm (twice as much). We have multi-car and home with State Farm and I had (have) only multi-car with Progressive but still... I have been with Progressive for over 10 years and was totally disapointed in them. When our car gets here in the next week or 2 it's bye-bye Progressive.

State Farm Policy holders, that's exactly where our quote is for our car we don't have yet. I couldn't believe that Progressive couldn't touch State Farm (twice as much). We have multi-car and home with State Farm and I had (have) only multi-car with Progressive but still... I have been with Progressive for over 10 years and was totally disapointed in them. When our car gets here in the next week or 2 it's bye-bye Progressive.

My progressive was the other way around. About $550/year, where as State Farm wanted close to $1600. Of course that was last year when the 07's first came out. They had no data on the 07's so they made sure they were going to cover themselves with a large premium.

My progressive was the other way around. About $550/year, where as State Farm wanted close to $1600. Of course that was last year when the 07's first came out. They had no data on the 07's so they made sure they were going to cover themselves with a large premium.

That's great!

I like to find a place to do bussiness with and stick with them. I really meant that I was disappointed in Progressive as I would have just as soon stuck with them as with the previous 10years, I've zero complaints in the past with them.

Can anyone tell me a good place to get Insurance. My Insurance company will not cover it. I'm still in shock. Thanks in advance Tim.

No bargains here in Massachusetts !!

$2150 per year adjusted to $1600 after safe driver points and

any other applicable discounts I could manage to scrounge up.

Has anyone gone after specialty vehicle insurance? I hear there are several companies that will cover new cars, but there may be some restrictions when it comes to work or school use. I have geico at around 450/6mo but I'm concerned they would not cover the extra value of the car if something happened to it. When I asked about covering over MSRP the lady thought I wanted gap insurance.

Can anyone tell me a good place to get Insurance. My Insurance company will not cover it. I'm still in shock. Thanks in advance Tim.

Geico covered both our GT500's in our family. Reasonable rates in my opinion, with a bad driving record. State Farm wouldn't even insure, even though I have 2 other Mustangs and a Navigator covered by them already> Pretty soon it might be bye-Bye State farm

I went with a specialty insurance company. Grundy Worldwide - $733.00 per year, no deductible and agreed value of $50,000 if totaled. The stipulation is that you can not drive for errands, work, race track and some other things. Basically it must be your second car. No limit on mileage.

Hopes this helps somebody!!

I,am an Ins. Agent and I use a company from Florida. Its the same company the Shelby clubs use.

The company is Parish Headcock they have several diffrent plans. I believe one plan has

1000K for miles

3000K "

and if you want to drive daily I think they have a plan for that too.

Call 1-800-274-1804 Good Luck BillyRay

The stipulation is that you can not drive for errands, work, race track and some other things. Basically it must be your second car. No limit on mileage.

If you can't drive it for those reasons, WHY would you drive a "second car"?? :banghead:

I can see work, but errands? Wow.

Geico covered both our GT500's in our family. Reasonable rates in my opinion, with a bad driving record. State Farm wouldn't even insure, even though I have 2 other Mustangs and a Navigator covered by them already> Pretty soon it might be bye-Bye State farm

State Farm just renewed my Shelby GT500 for $258.10 full coverage for six months. I have multi car, multi-line, and good driver discount. I haven't seen any priced lower than this.

State Farm just renewed my Shelby GT500 for $258.10 full coverage for six months. I have multi car, multi-line, and good driver discount. I haven't seen any priced lower than this.

We have GRUNDY----50,000 agreed value.

no deductibles----

no limit on milage

700.00 year

Very happy with Grundy--we had one in an accident a few years back,,,,

gave us check for full coverage---no problem

Judy

Archived