TEAM SHELBY FORUM

PrairLand Roundup MCA National Mustang Show

sharon

Mary and I are going to be there....am bringinhg the '70 Boss 302 and the shelby....will look ya up....Reg

Hay I like the Red one I am sure that it is fast.

I took mine to a MCA show here in Concord Ca. and they wouldn't judge my car it was to new it had to be 2 Years old.

I sure like the 70 Boss 302 it looks bad ass.

I have a classic also 68 coupe It went to the show but my Wife was driving and didn't know what class to put it in and We didn't win.

Make sure You get You're car in the right class

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN WE DID.

They are having some kind of banquet on Sunday it is about 12 dollars a ticket. I was just wondering what it was.

I have tickets to that....it's MCA business, speakers and brunch followed with the awards presentation...at least that's what they did in 2004...

Hay I like the Red one I am sure that it is fast.

I took mine to a MCA show here in Concord Ca. and they wouldn't judge my car it was to new it had to be 2 Years old.

I sure like the 70 Boss 302 it looks bad ass.

I have a classic also 68 coupe It went to the show but my Wife was driving and didn't know what class to put it in and We didn't win.

Make sure You get You're car in the right class

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN WE DID.

The wife get's to drive the Shelby up....I get to trailer the Boss...going to enter trailered concours this time vs concours driven...the 3.91 gears really start to sing after a couple of hours and it's not great gas mileage..hope to still maintain the Gold level. This show has a LMA class for '06-'07...don't plan on winning anything...

Robert and I are leaving hear in about an hour. Hope to see more people down there. Stop by our tent we will have lots of good deals for S197 Shelby Members 5 dollar Ford Racing Shirts 15 dollar Ford Hoodies and Shelby stuff so come and see us. We will be back by Monday.

Archived