TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got My Vista Blue Gt-500 Today!

05stangkc

Got My Vista Blue 07 Gt 500 Today! This Will Be My Third S197. My First was a Black 05 with CULT GT for the Personalized Plates. My Second was Redfire GT/CS with a Roushcharger and 07 GTCS for Plates. My 500 will be GT500 KC For Plates. I finally Got what I wanted all Along and I Plan to Keep This one a Long Time! First Mod on The way! The New PLUG and PLAY Web Electric OEM Sequential Turn Signal Kit. More Mods to Follow but Nothing that Can't be Removed to Put car Back to Stock if Desired!

MGB,

kc

post-9286-1184389753_thumb.jpg

post-9286-1184389765_thumb.jpg

post-9286-1184389753_thumb.jpg

post-9286-1184389765_thumb.jpg

Got My Vista Blue 07 Gt 500 Today! This Will Be My Third S197. My First was a Black 05 with CULT GT for the Personalized Plates. My Second was Redfire GT/CS with a Roushcharger and 07 GTCS for Plates. My 500 will be GT500 KC For Plates. I finally Got what I wanted all Along and I Plan to Keep This one a Long Time! First Mod on The way! The New PLUG and PLAY Web Electric OEM Sequential Turn Signal Kit. More Mods to Follow but Nothing that Can't be Removed to Put car Back to Stock if Desired!

MGB,

kc

Welcome to the forum KC.

Very nice looking ride. If you need any help with question on future mods....ask here. Someone will know the answer for sure. Easy does it on the GT500 untill you get use to her ya hear. The Blue looks great. :happy feet:

MGB,

kc

Welcome to Stangs. We have lots of great folks here as I'm sure you'll find out.

Congrats on the car. I love mine and can't get enough of it (which is tough since I'm trying to keep the miles down).

Good color choice. By the way, you picked the fastest color.

CB

Congratulations and welcome kc!

That's a nice looking ride. Vista Blue is very nice. You will love this car. It is very fast, handles very well, is surprisingly comfortable and looks awsome! On top of that, it is easy to make it even better. I learned a lot on this site as there are a lot of very knowledgeable people that are always ready to help.

Enjoy your new ride!

Kevin - congrats on the new Shelby GT500 :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: ...glad to see that you pulled the trigger on her and to see you over here!! This is a great site and with lots of fun and knowledgeable folks!! You are gonna love :wub: this car!!

You need to send me your cell number so I can call and talk Shelbys!! I was detailing mine last night and was going to call you - bu tno number. Plan on coming down for the Calabasas Exotic Auto show sometime on the last Sun. of the month....great show and you can meet the other Shebly nuts in our area...good group.

Enjoy that new ride and good choice on the color...it's the fastest of course :hysterical::yahoo::yahoo:

PS -You should talk to Rob aka "Grabber" about the Discounted OEM parts program that you offer the members at TMS.

later fellow Shelby dude!!

MGB,

kc

She's a nice un :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: Congrjulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Kevin - congrats on the new Shelby GT500 :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: ...glad to see that you pulled the trigger on her and to see you over here!! This is a great site and with lots of fun and knowledgeable folks!! You are gonna love :wub: this car!!

You need to send me your cell number so I can call and talk Shelbys!! I was detailing mine last night and was going to call you - bu tno number. Plan on coming down for the Calabasas Exotic Auto show sometime on the last Sun. of the month....great show and you can meet the other Shebly nuts in our area...good group.

Enjoy that new ride and good choice on the color...it's the fastest of course :hysterical::yahoo::yahoo:

PS -You should talk to Rob aka "Grabber" about the Discounted OEM parts program that you offer the members at TMS.

later fellow Shelby dude!!

HotLap,

you say the last Sunday of the month there's a show at the Calabasas Exotic Cars...is that the one at Calabasas Parkway? What time is the show?

Love the Car But For Some Reason it is Only Getting 10 MPG. Also the Tires seem to Break Traction When Shifting. I think the car is Broken Maybe I should Take it Back! Also Why does this Car I have a 16,000 Rpm Tach and and 80 MPH Speedo. 60 Mph Sure Seems Fast in this Car, LOL!

KC

Thanks For the Warm Greetings By the Way~

Love the Car But For Some Reason it is Only Getting 10 MPG. Also the Tires seem to Break Traction When Shifting. I think the car is Broken Maybe I should Take it Back! Also Why does this Car I have a 16,000 Rpm Tach and and 80 MPH Speedo. 60 Mph Sure Seems Fast in this Car, LOL!

KC

Thanks For the Warm Greetings By the Way~

Oh wow, sounds like you got a lemon :happy feet: Good thing it is still under warranty ;)

Welcome!

Welcome to Stangs. We have lots of great folks here as I'm sure you'll find out.

Congrats on the car. I love mine and can't get enough of it (which is tough since I'm trying to keep the miles down).

Good color choice. By the way, you picked the fastest color.

CB

Welcome to the Forum KC and dont listen to Cobra Boy about which color is faster... LOL :hysterical2:

Archived