TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Seeing Double?????

BoneDoc

Sprint200 (Jeff) and his wife, Fadia came to town tonight to hang out at a local car show and have some dinner. Good people and good times.

Let me tell you all something I learned tonight:

There is nothing cooler than looking in your rear view mirror and seeing your car there!

quite a sight these two grabber GT500's around town in Denver!

see for yourself:

post-2947-1184389601_thumb.jpg

post-2947-1184389634_thumb.jpg

post-2947-1184389601_thumb.jpg

post-2947-1184389634_thumb.jpg

Sorry we missed you, the wife had to work late and we didn't get down there till 8:45 when everyone was leaving :banghead: I guess its past the old timers bed time :hysterical2: I did see my twin as well I guess he is the owner of the Express Lube :happy feet: I hope you can make the Sonic tomorrow at 72nd & Federal, maybe will see ya

Sprint and Doc:

Lookin good my GO brothers. :happy feet:

I know the feeling to ride around with other GT500 and Mustang owners....It's a blast. :shift:

I have never had the chance to ride with another GO. I bet that was fun.

Tonight I was out riding with 2 other GT500 members all over town...It was a blast. One of the cars was Red and the other one was Alloy and of course mine was Grabber. The 3 cars got some serious looks. I got some pics to put up and a good story to go with it too.

It is so cool that these cars draw so many new friendships together. :)

Two GO Shelby's tearing up the roads in Denver definitely attracted a lot of attention! We had a blast. Grabber, you're right, it is a lot more fun sharing the road with other Shelby's. BoneDoc and his wife were gracious hosts. We'll post a few pic's when we get back to Oklahoma, had a photo shoot at one of my houses in Denver..... (that was a treat).

Thank you Ron & Christina!

Two GO Shelby's tearing up the roads in Denver definitely attracted a lot of attention! We had a blast. Grabber, you're right, it is a lot more fun sharing the road with other Shelby's. BoneDoc and his wife were gracious hosts. We'll post a few pic's when we get back to Oklahoma, had a photo shoot at one of my houses in Denver..... (that was a treat).

Thank you Ron & Christina!

THAT IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!

Now we finally see the Fastest color !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the pictures!!!! Thanks guys!!!

We met another Shelby GT500 at a local show,,with ours,,he had a red one..

Nice to finally see another one around.

It was cool exchanging storys.

And the peoples faces with our 2 shelbys parked together.

Life is good!!!! :headspin:

Judy

Sprint and Doc:

Lookin good my GO brothers. :happy feet:

I know the feeling to ride around with other GT500 and Mustang owners....It's a blast. :shift:

I have never had the chance to ride with another GO. I bet that was fun.

Tonight I was out riding with 2 other GT500 members all over town...It was a blast. One of the cars was Red and the other one was Alloy and of course mine was Grabber. The 3 cars got some serious looks. I got some pics to put up and a good story to go with it too.

It is so cool that these cars draw so many new friendships together. :)

Grabber---can't wait to see the pictures!!!!

If you notice,,,not too many "get together" pictures on here

with GO Shelbys...

Wonder why????

Judy

Sprint200 (Jeff) and his wife, Fadia came to town tonight to hang out at a local car show and have some dinner. Good people and good times.

Let me tell you all something I learned tonight:

There is nothing cooler than looking in your rear view mirror and seeing your car there!

quite a sight these two grabber GT500's around town in Denver!

see for yourself:

Great pics, Ron. I wish I could have been there.

Archived