TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Friday the 13th

68GT350CV

My car arrived on Friday the 13th at 1300 hrs. You would think it would be a bad omen, but everything went great. What an incredible car!!! Everything I was expecting and more. A vista blue vert with white side stripes. The nav system is very cool. I can't wait to drive it more.

My car arrived on Friday the 13th at 1300 hrs. You would think it would be a bad omen, but everything went great. What an incredible car!!! Everything I was expecting and more. A vista blue vert with white side stripes. The nav system is very cool. I can't wait to drive it more.

Nice!

Good luck with her !!!!!!!!!!!!!today is my b-day and i was born on fri the 13, I have made it 42 years and she can too...............Drive her safe...........Dave.

Congrats. 68GT350CV

Looking at the date & time, you should have went out and bought a lottery ticket. Looks like the 13th is a lucky number for sure.

Enjoy

Congratulations Shane! I got my car on Friday, April 13th. What lucky days! Good luck, be careful and God bless,

Al

Archived