TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone called on SS packakge yet?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why does SAI have to change the stock S/C for 605hp? or is it just a CAI, pulley and tune? EVO has a power upgrade package (Stage 4) they claim can get up to 177RWH/160RWT with out changing the S/C, starting at $3700.00. Maybe SAI could do something like this and same us some $$$$.

GT500-07. That is a great question. Especially when (besides the wheel and tire combination) that is the single most expensive and arguably the most labor intensive modification being made to the Super Snake for such a small increase in horsepower. Anybody know why or have an opinion about this?

just recivied my call for the ss package was told i would be # 56 on the 2008 list at first

was told i was #95 but i guess that was for the 2007 list so i guess they have already sold

151 of these packages

When did you sign up?

I signed up on the 29th of April and still haven't gotten any phone calls :banghead:

just recivied my call for the ss package was told i would be # 56 on the 2008 list at first

was told i was #95 but i guess that was for the 2007 list so i guess they have already sold

151 of these packages

I believe the numbers are being issued consecutively regardless of model year. The fourth character 7, 8, or 9 represents the model year.

I believe the numbers are being issued consecutively regardless of model year. The fourth character 7, 8, or 9 represents the model year.

151 of these packages

this is what i was told on the phone by adrienneiwould be #95 then when itold her it would be

an 2008 she told me then i would be #56

151 of these packages

this is what i was told on the phone by adrienneiwould be #95 then when itold her it would be

an 2008 she told me then i would be #56

Interesting, since I was told I was number 54 regardless of model year.

Well I still haven't been called even after my visit to SAI last week.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...showtopic=10157

I even brought my emails with Bud and John to show them if they had a question regarding when I signed up on the list.

No one offered to take my money while I was there as i had even brought my checkbook. :banghead:

Well I still haven't been called even after my visit to SAI last week.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...showtopic=10157

I even brought my emails with Bud and John to show them if they had a question regarding when I signed up on the list.

No one offered to take my money while I was there as i had even brought my checkbook. :banghead:

Hey....Your money is always welcome here! Just send $10,000 to:

Crispy23c

123 Main St.

Anytown, USA 12345

Thanks! :hysterical2:

I was called on the Super Snake Package a couple of weeks ago. Still waiting for details on the 700+ horsepower package. The $28,000+ is excessive for me and a lot of hassle, but it would be nice. I can afford it, but I don't think it would make me happier than I already am. Too bad only 1,000 KR's are being built.

FYI: I tried the Borla "S" type cat back system myself and it drones you into brain trauma. I believe this is the system being installed on the Super Snake? I had to remove it. It is not for me.

Hey....Your money is always welcome here! Just send $10,000 to:

Crispy23c

123 Main St.

Anytown, USA 12345

Thanks! :hysterical2:

:hysterical2: But first you must send me $20,000 so that I can secure your order and ship you your $10,000 :hysterical2:

Still waiting here too. I thought I got in fairly early but I guess not. I received an email from Adrienne today that was very short on info telling me she is dialing "as fast as she can." If I would have known that by signing up for the 40th would have gotten me in to the front of the line I would have....oh well, I can't believe I am in such a hurry to drop 28 grand. At this point I am sure I can't expect to get the car done until next year.

Archived