TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just Got a Call - My Shelby Is In

65427cobra

Just got a call from my small town dealer in Alabama, my SHELBY just arrived!! He will take pictures tomorrow morning and send to me (I am 600 miles away). Now I have to get my act together to pick up the car on Friday. I am getting the car at MSRP. I am working with the owner and he has been great. Not many would drive by the dealership at 9:00pm to check to see if the car had arrived then call me at 10:30pm to let me know. He was excited as I was, well almost.

More of the story and pictures to come....not going to get much sleep tonight.

Just got a call from my small town dealer in Alabama, my SHELBY just arrived!! He will take pictures tomorrow morning and send to me (I am 600 miles away). Now I have to get my act together to pick up the car on Friday. I am getting the car at MSRP. I am working with the owner and he has been great. Not many would drive by the dealership at 9:00pm to check to see if the car had arrived then call me at 10:30pm to let me know. He was excited as I was, well almost.

More of the story and pictures to come....not going to get much sleep tonight.

Congrats!

As long as you are not jumping into the car tonight to go get it and since you won't get much sleep tonight, feel free to tell the story. :happy feet:

Archived