TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Window tint

Perfect! What's your %??

bj

2.5% on qrt windows only............california is very strict on side passenger and driver windows........want to tint 35% there but probably will remain stock due to cali laws and do not want to draw a seen when my wife and I are having fun in the passenger seat. :censored:

Actually looks quite tame. I see your from CA. I saw on a state legal limit chart (Link) that 70% is the CA limit. :banghead: Are they strict about that where you're located because I would breaking that rule for sure. I had mine tinted to 30% and am very happy with that level.

In cali they are very very strict about tint on the passenger and driver windows........ticket for sure instantly...........rear qrt panels and rear window can be dark as you want.

Cali's tint laws are ridiculous. Back when I lived in NorCal, I tinted my windows, but always kept an extra set of clear glass in case I got a ticket. Luckly, back then, it was just a fix-it ticket. Swap in the clear, get the ticket written off, then put the tinted glass back in. I got very good at swapping out windows.

Here's mine with tint. 27% Max for Colorado.

post-2517-1184161169_thumb.jpg

post-2517-1184161169_thumb.jpg

Cali's tint laws are ridiculous. Back when I lived in NorCal, I tinted my windows, but always kept an extra set of clear glass in case I got a ticket. Luckly, back then, it was just a fix-it ticket. Swap in the clear, get the ticket written off, then put the tinted glass back in. I got very good at swapping out windows.

Here's mine with tint. 27% Max for Colorado.

this looks good

if I couldn't do them all, less the windshield, I would op not to do any IMO

Archived