TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 Black w/ Red Stripes

Cobra GT

Damn these Redstripes are fine. Here's another Black Redstripe at another local dealer just 15 miles away. Just sold for $20k over. Didn't even have the Nav system or Shaker 1000. CobraGT - you stole your car. Around WDC, $15-25k is the going ADM. Apparently you got a deal since it was an internet car - this dealer's only.

YES I GOT A GOOD DEAL!!! All Thanks to ROGER (Mach1fever)

thanks for the additional pictures.

I rather be lucky than good!

Nope, not snoop. I'm new to the forum. I'm one of those late baby-boomers (1963) that's always loved mustangs, especially the muscled up ones. Of late I have really REALLY been bit by the GT500/SuperSnake bug...I think I'm starting to freak out my wife with all the time I'm spending on the forum :stats: and just dropping hints like "wow, we'd look great in this car" or "maybe I should go ahead and make room in the garage for a car". She ain't no dummy...she knows what's going through my head :yahoo:

Welcome under 10,

So when are you going to bite the bullet and order one. I see you are hooked. :hysterical:

As soon as I'm back to work things will go from "drooling on the sidelines" to "seriously looking for a deal"

I hope it comes together for you soon.

The car is worth every penny....including ADM's.

The stripes came in and got installed today! :happy feet:

Unfortunately the chin spoiler will not come in till Monday. :banghead:

It looks like it will be ready for pickup Wednesday, but I cannot go till Friday. Should have it home by next Saturday.

I hope the repair job looks as good in person as it does in the pictures.

post-8294-1184360752_thumb.jpg

post-8294-1184360852_thumb.jpg

post-8294-1184360752_thumb.jpg

post-8294-1184360852_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well the day is fianlly here! :happy feet:

I picked up the beauty Friday morning. Set the NAV to direct me to the Lorton Auto Train terminal. :shift: WHAT A NICE CAR. After 18 miles or so I notice the supercharger was now engauged. VW jeta tried to invoke a race, but I resisted the challenge.

I arrived home in Orlando late morning Saturday to deliver it to my wife. She will be driving this baby. I will post some pictures after the cleaning and polishing.

Glad to here that everything worked out! It is one awesome ride! Enjoy the car and be safe. :happy feet:

Contrats on finally getting her home.... Looks GREAT!!

Im in the dallas area and have only seen 2 GT500s on the Road

The first was a White/Blue Stripes and two days ago I saw a Black w/ Red Stripes

It Looks really good in person as it went by, and the funny thing was there was a

Cop on his tail following the car just to get a better Look... :hysterical2:

so do I have to wait until next week for the private showing?

Roger

Let me know when you would like your private showing, any time this week will work. I believe we are going to North Florida this weekend. Steph has even agreed to let you drive it. You better take her up on this quickly, as her mind could change very soon. This car disase is taking her over now.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Archived