TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Awesome action driving shot

The photog at the shoot on Saturday got this pic as I was leaving the park

He must have been using fast film........ :speedie:

That is a beautiful picture but if it was film, it wasn't a fast film. This is a perfect example of a pan shot. The goal is to use a realtively slow shutter speed which blurrs the background and wheels but to pan with the car which leaves it sharp. If you used a fast shutter speed that was made possible by a fast film, it might look like the car was standing still. The sharp car with the blurred background and wheels screams "speed". Very nice photograph and great looking GT500 - congrats

moabman I appreciate the definition ...... but i was only making a joke about fast film for the FASTEST colour "vista blue" lol

I have ordered a 12x18 poster for my office

That is a beautiful picture but if it was film, it wasn't a fast film. This is a perfect example of a pan shot. The goal is to use a realtively slow shutter speed which blurrs the background and wheels but to pan with the car which leaves it sharp. If you used a fast shutter speed that was made possible by a fast film, it might look like the car was standing still. The sharp car with the blurred background and wheels screams "speed". Very nice photograph and great looking GT500 - congrats

Archived