TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake License Plate Frame

The frames shown are not for sale, but the picture of the one shown in the original post is like the one I bought a few months ago on eBay. I had never seen another one like it and thought it was a later version offered by SPP that may have replaced the original billet aluminum frame, but maybe not. There is no part number or identifiers that I have found on the rear side. The checker flag engraving on each side, right and left bottom are pretty cool and give it more of a custom look and not so generic......

20190225_174614.jpg

20190225_174656.jpg

^^^I keep it stored in the original blister packaging that came with the billet frame that is on my Super Snake.

R

Edited by Robert M

Right, I knew I have seen these before in the past. I bought one similar to the one on the left some years ago. I remember I bought from the original manufacturer that had overstock and/or was liquidating. Mine was also in the same packaging as the pictured one. I forget who the seller was though. I thought it was Drake but I actually think it was someone else.