TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Preservation Society

twobjshelbys

Cool Article.

Some trademark stuff going on recently, a few articles being written and published on the net…….do I sense some pre-marketing build up for perhaps a 2019 or 2020 Terlingua Mustang offering in the works?........

2 minutes ago, mhr1961 said:

Cool Article.

Some trademark stuff going on recently, a few articles being written and published on the net…….do I sense some pre-marketing build up for perhaps a 2019 or 2020 Terlingua Mustang offering in the works?........

You could check the patent office trademarks to see if there is any new activity in this space.

The Terlingua Preservation Society (TPS) celebrated its 10th year last October and we had our biggest turnout and a great time. Terlingua is a remote, beautiful area with great roads for driving, incredible scenery and a history with Carroll Shelby and Bill Neale and others second to none.

TPS is a 501(3)c charity operated and offered each year by a volunteer board. www.terlinguapreservationsociety.com

To date, we have given the Terlingua community $207,000 in high school scholarships, Fire and EMS support, Activets veterans charity, Terlingua Crisis Center, High school activity fund and the American Legion. Plus the yearly benefit of our event and the funds brought to the community. All events the public can attend and enjoy with no charge including ride alongs and more.

This is possible by a volunteer board and amazing people who come to the event, most every year, though new participants are always welcome.

The venues in Terlingua are space limited and therefore so is the event. Alumni get first openings each year. This starts January 1. March one we start accepting new participants first come, first served. Email David Elkowitz at vorpl8@yahoo.com for entry details, and to sign up to attend, space permitting.

TPS offers unique, and I mean UNIQUE atmosphere, speed events, social fun second to none, and a chance to do so as part of a community charity. Funds donated each year are raised at a silent and live auction, ALL funds raised, 100%, go to charity as we have no expenses on charity raised funds as a volunteer board. Event fees cover food, lodging, support, venues, tax prep, etc.

October 10-13, 2019 is the next TPS event, October 9th is a the optional pre-event and this looks to have several and some new and exciting components! More to be revealed...

Please see our website above to find board members, info or email myself, I live in Terlingua and can provide any and all info. David vorpl8@yahoo.com

Board President, TPS5a44550b773a5_NewPicture.png.ca1926bcfe113631d7dab8aaa18b6368.png

Terlinguas - Fear the Bunny!

• 8 months later...

Glad to heat that, It was a great deal of fun!!!

Plus we raised over $33,000 total this year for Terlingua causes including veterans, the high school and scholarships, Fire and EMS.

So good to see so many friends, drive great cars, hang and talk cars and history and more. :shift:

Next years event will be October 14-18.

David