TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any NJ GT500 owners out there

mds370

I'm checking in on the PA side. I live close to King of Prussa. Have met a few GT500 owners via a local Shelby club but there are very few of us around. I installed the Stage II kit from Evo, FRPP axle-backs, BMR LCA's, 373 gears, and the Shelby head rest and console arm rest covers. Later this month I will be trailoring the GT500 to Tasca Ford show in R.I. I'm hoping to have Carroll Shelby sign something on my car plus John Force will be in attendance as well. I'm also a soldier in the NJ National Guard. I'm stationed at Mercer County Airport in West Trenton. If anyone wants to meet, Trenton is not to bad of a ride for me as far as traffic.

Ken

Hey Ken, were meeting at Valleyforge Sept. 8th with a bunch of late model Mustangs,Mach1's, & I'll have my 2007 GT-500 Shelby. We usually have a certain parking lot, ( I'll post directions if interested ) then we head to the K of P Hooters for lunch around 1:00...Been to Trenton Mercer Co. Airport a bunch over the years working on NJSP Helicopters for Keystone Helicopter Corp. !!

Chris

Hey Ken, were meeting at Valleyforge Sept. 8th with a bunch of late model Mustangs,Mach1's, & I'll have my 2007 GT-500 Shelby. We usually have a certain parking lot, ( I'll post directions if interested ) then we head to the K of P Hooters for lunch around 1:00...Been to Trenton Mercer Co. Airport a bunch over the years working on NJSP Helicopters for Keystone Helicopter Corp. !!

Chris

Chris, I think Sept 8th will work. I'll shoot you a pm with some info.

I'm checking in on the PA side. I live close to King of Prussa. Have met a few GT500 owners via a local Shelby club but there are very few of us around. I installed the Stage II kit from Evo, FRPP axle-backs, BMR LCA's, 373 gears, and the Shelby head rest and console arm rest covers. Later this month I will be trailoring the GT500 to Tasca Ford show in R.I. I'm hoping to have Carroll Shelby sign something on my car plus John Force will be in attendance as well. I'm also a soldier in the NJ National Guard. I'm stationed at Mercer County Airport in West Trenton. If anyone wants to meet, Trenton is not to bad of a ride for me as far as traffic.

Ken

I'm thinking about going to the Tasca too

I will be going to Tasca also. Hope to get the dash signed. I talked with Carrol last Friday night in LA (Ford GT dinner at Petersons). He said he is still planning on being at Tasca. I will be driving up from northern NJ. Should be a good time.

My family and I just got back from a trip to Detroit from New York. We swung through Windsor on our way to Toronto and then to Niagra Falls. If you can, you definitely want to stay on the Canadian side. The falls are illuminated at night and on certain Fridays they have fireworks over the falls all of which you can see from your hotel window. Try the Emabassy Suites Fallsview and stay on the falls side, 25th floor or higher. And oh by the way take the Maid of the Mist boat ride. The captain will get you right up into the horseshoe of the Canadian side of the falls about 100 feet from the base of the falls...UNBELIEVABLE!

http://www.embassysuitesniagarafalls.com/

Now go drive your Shelby!

Hey, thanks for FYI. Yes, I will go drive my baby when I get back.

Archived