TEAM SHELBY FORUM

new to Shelby but not Mustangs

Garry Matson

hello, Im Garry and new to Team Shelby by joining this past Nov 2018.  Living in western Pa, i am greatly awaiting the National event and the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix.  I have a 2008 Gt 500, a 2007 custom mustang and a 1999 mustang.  Have also had numerous mustang through the years.  just wanted to say hi.

2 hours ago, remsgem said:

hello, Im Garry and new to Team Shelby by joining this past Nov 2018.  Living in western Pa, i am greatly awaiting the National event and the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix.  I have a 2008 Gt 500, a 2007 custom mustang and a 1999 mustang.  Have also had numerous mustang through the years.  just wanted to say hi.

Hello Gary,  welcome to this very cool forum, we can always use another guy who has a "Passion" for his cars!!      Later guy!        "MONGOOSE"         :peelout:

5 hours ago, remsgem said:

Welcome to the site Garry.

Your are in for a real treat in mid-July when the Pittsburgh Vintage race Grand Prix overlaps with the Shelby American Auto Club  SAAC-44 convention that will have a bunch of Team Shelby people and events.  The planning for the track time, pre-event cruises, car shows, and such are being done, however I hope you live h=nearby as the host hotels are almost full.

Welcome to the site and the fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I’m Richard and new to team Shelby. Just bought a 2018 super snake and it still in Vegas getting the super charger installed. Should get it in about a month. Anybody got any advice or recommendations for me. Before this I’ve own a 67 coupe for 25 years, but it’s sold to somebody in Germany. Thx

27AF0D9D-70C9-40F3-80A2-7291B364EB2D.jpeg

20 hours ago, SS Cobra said:

Hi, I’m Richard and new to team Shelby. Just bought a 2018 super snake and it still in Vegas getting the super charger installed. Should get it in about a month. Anybody got any advice or recommendations for me. Before this I’ve own a 67 coupe for 25 years, but it’s sold to somebody in Germany. Thx

27AF0D9D-70C9-40F3-80A2-7291B364EB2D.jpeg

Welcome to TS Richard....Awesome SS!!…….:thumbsup: