TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New 2018 Shelby F150 Owner

Outlaw Greg

Picked up my first Shelby in October.  It is a 2018 Shelby F150.  Loving the truck, looks, and performance.  It is a head turner and thumbs up gathering truck. Looking forward to the Forum and Team Shelby.

Posted here as there was no thread/topic for 2018 Shelby F150.

Shelby F150 Forum.jpg

I been watching a few still not sure about that price when its not built by Shelby but living in CO part of the year unless its Summer time my 2004 F150 Lightning is useless! How do I know this, mine has BF Goodrich high performance Summer tires and my brother decides to take the Lightning to the store and keep in mind the day before it snowed up day and coming back up the driveway he hits ice and it was stuck there for 3 days

What Shelby Dash Plaque number do you have?

The truck is great. Gives me what I want: looks, speed, off-road capability. Living in the desert it is the right mix for me. Probably too much power and tire for the snow though. It may not be built alongside the Mustang, but that is not a concern to have such a beast in garage. Build where it makes sense. It is still part of the Shelby registry, that is what matters.  CSM 18ST0353