TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking for 1967 Shelby GT500E

I am currently looking for either a fully built 1967 SHELBY GT500E with a 427 in it silver color with grey pin strips going up the center or a shell and frame of this vehicle. I am interested in either rebuilding one with the shell and frame or purchasing a fully built one. This has been my dream car since age of 3. My father and I were looking for one but he then got sick and passed away from cancer in 2013 and I have been on the search for ome to fulfill mine and my father's dream project. Please help email me at a7xlovernothater@gmail.com

Edited by shelby knautz

I rarely see any 67 Mustang GT500E (not a Shelby, it is legally a Halicki based movie modified Mustang) other than at auto auctions.  I am not sure if there any shops that are still producing the body part molds anymore.  Someone on this site might know. I am not sure if it is due the Halicki vs Shelby lawsuit from many years ago and if Halicki authorized the rights to manufacture or possibly the movie studio.  It has been years since any update on this issue has been discussed by the media.

Good luck with the project once you are able to find the right car.