TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hello Team Shelby World, we are doing the Back Country Bash again for 2019 and have a couple very special guest! Tracey L Smith and Scott Black are joining us! I have added more details in the Calendar here on the forum, if you have questions please contact me. I have attach a file for the details! see below or go to the Team Shelby forum calendar. Sign up info is there, we are using PayPal.

This event t is taking place in La Center, Washington. May 18th. Track time available friday at Portland International Raceway by SCCA - Track Night in America. 

Quickly: Breakfast, Drive and BBQ/Social in the great Pacific Northwest! we are looking forward to seeing new friends and old friends!

Very Best Regards,   Brian Bogdon PNWR director.

Volunteers are welcome, do you have idea?

s, want to get involved? Sponser? Lets make it another exciting , fun and memorable event with great people and cool machines!

2019Team Shelby Back Country Bash Time.docx

Edited by FR500S Racer
Updated information for the event.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Great to see this carrying on after Grabber hosting for several years.  My son is sorry he sold his '98 GT but we are looking forward to the ride down, hanging out with everyone and the drive up the mountain!

Eric

Maple Valley

'08 GT500 vert

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2019 at 1:22 AM, seafan said:

Great to see this carrying on after Grabber hosting for several years.  My son is sorry he sold his '98 GT but we are looking forward to the ride down, hanging out with everyone and the drive up the mountain!

Eric

Maple Valley

'08 GT500 vert

Yes it is! Legendary event! Eric he can look forward to "The Next One" as Shelby would say! Great to have you guys! I have attached a file with details please take a look! Thanks looking forward to seeing you guys.  Very Best, Brian

On 4/18/2019 at 5:34 PM, cobra 07 said:

looking forward to May 18 - praying for good weather

Yes, we would love it to be blue this years! We have a big indoor area to use if its damp. Fingers crossed!   Brian

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2019 at 10:00 PM, seafan said:

Thanks Brian.  I was able to print the flyer with the details.  We're looking forward to it.  I've got a brother in PDX that hopefully can make it.  He's got one of the new GT 350's.

Eric

Thanks Eric! We have lots of indoor space and more. Expect a great day! Dry or Wet.  Looking forward to both of you joining us next Saturday ! Brian

Edited by FR500S Racer

Hi Brian,

My son has to work on Saturday now so unfortunately we won't be able to come down after all.  He has a mandatory overtime shift on Friday and Saturday and would be very disappointed if I went without him.  I did let my brother know but he is on vacation back east.  Since the event is also a fundraiser for the group, can I use the PayPal to make a donation?

Thanks,

Eric

WOW, any great group of people and cool Shelby's! Team Shelby BackCountry Bash was another success because of all that attended and helped make this happen like Sean & Tracy Coiteux, including their family and friends! Welcoming us to their home and a great venue! 

Tracey L Smith and Scott Black coming up to get to know us better and will return in July during the Mustang RoundUp 2019, thank you both for attending, Curly miss's both of you! More to come, we are connecting more with more of you, need to find our friends in Idaho and Montana as you are part of the Pacific Northwest Region! 

Very Best Regards, Brian, Shannon and Bill

61125138_2235538386482510_4354931542032646144_n.jpg