TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2018 Shelby Annual

ShelbyEra08

14 hours ago, ShelbyEra08 said:

I am just wondering, does anyone know if there will be a 2018 Version of the Shelby Annual? I thought it would usually come out around this time of year.

No Shelby Annual this year, please do not ask me why. If you need to know the reason why best to reach out to your Regional Director or Team Shelby HQ.

Steve

So now I'm wondering what'll be in the 2019 membership kit to make up for the lack of that? the kits have gotten better every year, as has the service. This past years kit was awesome, so I'm hoping to see either a new calendar (probably not going to happen), or a new GT500 (better chance of happening) in the kit.

Edited by falcongtho3

14 hours ago, falcongtho3 said:

So now I'm wondering what'll be in the 2019 membership kit to make up for the lack of that? the kits have gotten better every year, as has the service. This past years kit was awesome, so I'm hoping to see either a new calendar (probably not going to happen), or a new GT500 (better chance of happening) in the kit.

If you are in need of a Shelby calendar, SPP has this one available.

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/9781465079343.htm?utm_source=website&utm_medium=home_page&utm_campaign=calendar

Steve

1 hour ago, falcongtho3 said:

I get one every year, Steven. Thanks.

But again, membership kit....

2019 membership kits should start shipping by the end of the month. Team Shelby HQ is waiting on one or two items for the kit to arrive and once they have all the items I'm sure a new photo will be posted of the kit contents.

Steve

22 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Hey Steve, ever thought about doing a Calendar of the 1 of 1 Shelby Prototypes? 

14 hours ago, falcongtho3 said:

Vintage, one-offs, 1 of 1, Shelby emblems & logos. The possibilities are endless...seriously.

Best to bring up your wants & desires to the attention of your Regional TS Director who can then suggest them to Team Shelby HQ.

Team Shelby is no longer under Shelby American, hasn't been for several years now. Team Shelby is now located in Los Angeles.

Steve

5 hours ago, SAI-Steven said:

Best to bring up your wants & desires to the attention of your Regional TS Director who can then suggest them to Team Shelby HQ.

Team Shelby is no longer under Shelby American, hasn't been for several years now. Team Shelby is now located in Los Angeles.

Steve

Thank you, did not know that.

10 hours ago, SAI-Steven said:

Steve

New one on me.