TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Problems purchasing membership

rksiewert

I cant seem to purchase my annual membership to TS online. When I choose the South Atlantic region, put it in my shopping cart, it comes up with a message that I can only purchase1, and have already done so.  My 2017 membership expired in August, I tried the link provided by SAI, but it was expired. Please Help!!!

Thanks

maybe, but i still would rather have the 2018 items in my collection.  Been a member since it all started, first time having issues renewing.

5 hours ago, rksiewert said:

I cant seem to purchase my annual membership to TS online. When I choose the South Atlantic region, put it in my shopping cart, it comes up with a message that I can only purchase1, and have already done so.  My 2017 membership expired in August, I tried the link provided by SAI, but it was expired. Please Help!!!

Thanks

Ray,

Team Shelby operations moved to Los Angeles so its best if you send a note to Brianna at bfawn@shelby.com for assistance. In the meantime I looked at your membership and it does show it expiring back in August .

While not sure if this is a solution I had the system re-issue your 2018 invoice. Please look for an email with this reissued invoice and try clicking on the invoice link contained in that email.

If this reissued invoice does the trick, you are all good. If it doesn't do the trick please reach out to Brianna for assistance.

Steve