TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FOR SALE: Camillo Pardo Moonlight ORIGINAL Signed by Carroll Shelby

Here is something truly special. The famous Original "Moonlight" Painting by Camillo Pardo. Signed by the Legendary Carroll Shelby. I bought this at an auction during a Shelby Bash in 2009 At Shelby Headquarters in Las Vegas. Although there are some "limited" editions out there, nothing is as rich and stunning as the Original. This piece has a dimension of 85W"x35H"x4D". I also have the original 1" Foam crate that this was sent in. I will assist with setting up and coordinating logistics at buyers expense. 

The highly sought after Moonlight Original Painting on canvas stretched, signed by Camillo Pardo & Carroll Shelby is for serious collectors only:

$12,000.00

P.M. or email me with your contact info and offer. tirrell@kreateink.com 

IMG_7850.png

Edited by The_HNIC

• 1 month later...

I would like to hear your best offer, if that is sufficient, its yours. Honestly, we are about to do an addition and this will be displaced for a while, so I considered selling it. I'm willing to entertain rational offers...I try to keep it simple. 818-266-8334 Tirrell

t--hanks