TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hello

660driver

Hello everyone my name is Tony and im new here. I dont own my own shelby however my father does. Im pretty much the caretaker of it and i store and drive it regularly. I have registered it under dads info. It is a 2009 gt500 kr in vista blue with grey stripes. It is #12 of the 88 made in vista blue that year. 

Hey thanks andrew. I get the better end of the deal seeing how i drive it anytime i want! :) It goes into hibernation soon as the winters here mean snow,ice,and road salt! Only drawback is having to tell people it aint mine!

12 hours ago, Cali_KR said:

Welcome aboard Tony.

The VB KR's sure do look good. 

Hey thanks cali. Its pretty much a dream car for us. Dads 1st cousin in iowa had this one for sale after her husband passed. It has just under 18,000 miles on it. Its so fun to drive but im trying to keep the miles off it! 

12 hours ago, 660driver said:

Hey thanks cali. Its pretty much a dream car for us. Dads 1st cousin in iowa had this one for sale after her husband passed. It has just under 18,000 miles on it. Its so fun to drive but im trying to keep the miles off it! 

Drive, thats what Carroll always said.

I've got 45,000 (s)miles on mine!

13 hours ago, Cali_KR said:

Drive, thats what Carroll always said.

I've got 45,000 (s)miles on mine!

I know it and thats pretty much our attitude but a part of me says keep it to a minimum. Its just so fun to drive!