TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ten Year Anniversary

Mark Miller

I am proud to announce that today is the ten year anniversary of my purchase of 07SGT0527. I wanted to own a Shelby branded vehicle since I was 14 years old and the day I made this deal was one of the happiest of my life. I'm a frequent lurker and rare contributor to these forums but I want everyone to know that I greatly value the content available here and my membership in Team Shelby. My daughter and I never miss the Knotts Ford Show every April. This year was special because for the first time we actually went into the Team Shelby area to talk with other members and get a drink of water (nothing stronger was available unfortunately). The icing on the cake was that Tracy happened to be there so we had a chance to meet and have a chat with her, which was great. But I digress. My Shelby has just under 85,000 miles on it now. It feels just as special to take it on the road now as it did when I first brought her home. I just love the car.     

Small-2.jpg

Congrats to you Mr. Miller, and you have a beautiful Shelby GT that I bet puts a huge smile on your face when you drive it!   I know mine does every time, these really cool cars are a Hell of a bang for the buck!!!!     "Enjoy the Ride"!   :)

Later!

"MONGOOSE"          :peelout:

6 hours ago, ViperNC said:

Very cool.  I have my 10 year anniversary with my '09 GT500 coming up in December.  Hard to believe I have kept a car for 10 years!

That's "Awesome" Viper,  when you have a car that you really like to drive and it gives you the big "Fun Factor" it's alot harder to give up!   I really  get attached to my cars, and their almost like Family to me, so it's a lot harder to sell them!    :)     Later!

I need a bigger garage so I can keep accruing toys... I have about 3-4 more I want.  Thought about selling the GT500 to make space, but every time I see the car and drive it I decide to keep it.

Hey guys, the difference between Men and Boys is the "Price" of the Toys!     They should of also added, the difference between Men and Boys is the "Price" of "Storage" for their Toys!!! LOL:thumbsup:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"                :peelout: