TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2018 Stampede

BlackSGT

I'm going.This will be my first time to this event.If anyone is coming from the Sarnia/Windsor area I will be hitting London about 7am. We could possible hook up at the timmys at wellington road. I will check this post later tonight and see if there are any replies.   Pat

2 hours ago, patsgt500 said:

I'm going.This will be my first time to this event.If anyone is coming from the Sarnia/Windsor area I will be hitting London about 7am. We could possible hook up at the timmys at wellington road. I will check this post later tonight and see if there are any replies.   Pat

Pat

Leaving Brantford a around 7.50 a:m  lets try & hook up . 

Hi Jim.That sounds good. I'm about 1hour50 to 2 hrs to your location (403 and wayne gretzhy pkwy).  Give me a location and unless extraordinary circumstances occur I'll be there 8am +/-.   Pat

1 hour ago, patsgt500 said:

Hi Jim.That sounds good. I'm about 1hour50 to 2 hrs to your location (403 and wayne gretzhy pkwy).  Give me a location and unless extraordinary circumstances occur I'll be there 8am +/-.   Pat

Okay we can meet at the Tim Horton just off the Gretzsky  Parkway . You turn left coming off the 403 go to the 2nd set of lights & turn left you will see the AW & Tims is on your left will be there by 8:00 a:m