TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hertz World magazine - very hard to find listed on Ebay

Larry T

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:40 PM, Larry T said:

Larry,

What's a fair price for this magazine? I offered him $30 and he declined the offer. He also has a signed posted with Carroll's signature that has water damage to it he has a $200 reserve on. Sheesh!

17 minutes ago, IASHELBYGT said:

Larry,

What's a fair price for this magazine? I offered him $30 and he declined the offer. He also has a signed posted with Carroll's signature that has water damage to it he has a $200 reserve on. Sheesh!

The Magazine is $12 starting bid his shipping is $17 a liittle high for that.

7 minutes ago, shelby001 said:

The Magazine is $12 starting bid his shipping is $17 a liittle high for that.

Yeah, I called him out on the shipping. I think he wants about $50 for the magazine. Seems high to me.

Almost all his items are a shipping of $17 - $17.50 but his other prices seems to be twice as much as they should be ... I could see $25 for the Hertz world but that is why it is still for sale

With his prices the extra Shelby GT sign and MPH magazine I have are priceless

3 hours ago, H0050 said:

Looks like it sold.

Yeah, I bought both, one for $23.50 and the other $24. I didn't really want them both, but it was too late to retract my bid after I won the first one,  and then I got the other one too. They may be rare items, but nobody was really bidding hard for them. When I asked him to combine shipping he got all jerky on me.  He finally agreed to $10 shipping, for an item that would cost, $6.70 to ship by priority mail.  He stated he clearly posted his shipping costs. I told him he shouldn't try to make a profit off the shipping.  Anyway, hopefully they arrive in good shape, but I wont deal with him again if I can help it.