TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Alloy Metallic GT500

ShelbySnake

I just bought a 2007 Shelby GT500 and I could not be happier. I was looking everywhere and finally found one close to where I live. I'm now in the process of installing the JLT CAI, Pulley Swap, and Bassani Exhaust.

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

Thanks... :shift:

post-9042-1183688702_thumb.jpg

I just bought a 2007 Shelby GT500 and I could not be happier. I was looking everywhere and finally found one close to where I live. I'm now in the process of installing the JLT CAI, Pulley Swap, and Bassani Exhaust.

Hmmm....that car looks awfully familiar. :dreamy:

Welcome to the site.

Dave

Hmmm....that car looks awfully familiar. :dreamy:

Welcome to the site.

Dave

I love the color. It truly makes it look aggressive and mean. I just need to make sure I can back that up. Here comes the modifications.

Tobbe :happy feet:

Alloy_Shelby.jpg

Welcome and congrats on the car. I like Alloy a lot. But I do no want to break your bubble. It is not the fastest color. Grabber is of course. :hysterical::hysterical2:

Alloy_Shelby.jpg

Welcome and congrats on the car. I like Alloy a lot. But I do no want to break your bubble. It is not the fastest color. Grabber is of course. :hysterical::hysterical2:

Great car with the fastest color :superhero:

Don't let anyone try to convince you that there is a faster color available.

Congrats AZ great looking score buddy, almost looks like the ebony!!! depends on the light I guess!!

What interior did you go for anyway.

Looking forward to the mods but whoa,,,, not so fast , how is the performance now at stock???

I mean Jeeeze does it have to always be better?? no really. is faster then fast really important?

Just have a blast, I mean there will be a hundred opinions anyway right?

Mikehart the patient

Archived