TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The "No Topic Thread"

Come on.  This is another junk topic.  There was a clear indication that the subject would not be tolerated any more. After what, three firm warnings?  I guess someone needs to switch modes from teaching to learning.  

Don't spout about first amendment.  That has already been adjucitated here.  It doesn't exist.  This is private property.

And the second amendment gives you the right to own a gun, but doesn't give you the right to flount it and continuously rub it in our faces.  I own guns.  And that is the last time you will hear me write about it.  I fail to see how it is relevant to a Shelby car forum.  If you want to talk about guns go to a gun forum.

Riddle me this, batman, would the other place tolerate this much crap?

Edited by twobjshelbys

20 minutes ago, twobjshelbys said:

Come on.  This is another junk topic.  There was a clear indication that the subject would not be tolerated any more. After what, three firm warnings?  I guess someone needs to switch modes from teaching to learning.  

Don't spout about first amendment.  That has already been adjucitated here.  It doesn't exist.  This is private property.

And the second amendment gives you the right to own a gun, but doesn't give you the right to flount it and continuously rub it in our faces.  I own guns.  And that is the last time you will hear me write about it.  I fail to see how it is relevant to a Shelby car forum.

Riddle me this, batman, would the other place tolerate this much crap?

If it's a junk topic why bother posting here?....you're entitled to your opinion but if there is no one here being insulted why is it junk?

I don't get how you or anyone else can't understand NON-AOTOMOTIVE THREAD!!!!!!!!!.......:yup:

Edited by svtkeith