TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A Short Video of #G4794

BIKEBOY

2016 Track Pack, Avalanche Grey / Blue stripes. 

BOSS 302 shift ball, Scott Drake faux gas cap, ‘07 Shelby GT decklid letters, ‘07-‘09 GT500 grille snake. And 1800 miles at time of video.... :wub:

Turn it up!! Billy Squire, Too Daze Gone 

Ummm, and NO...those are NOT my donuts! :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

2016 Track Pack, Avalanche Grey / Blue stripes. 

BOSS 302 shift ball, Scott Drake faux gas cap, ‘07 Shelby GT decklid letters, ‘07-‘09 GT500 grille snake. And 1800 miles at time of video.... :wub:

Turn it up!! Billy Squire, Too Daze Gone 

Ummm, and NO...those are NOT my donuts! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

13 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Chris:  I bet that Stang can really put a smile on your after pulling a few gears!  :cool:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"   :peelout:

It’s quite an interesting change from my other three older S-197’s, that’s for sure. 

It’s funny, I made an observation yesterday that I’d not really noticed before. When backing out of my driveway with the wheel cramped all the way to the stops, to avoid dragging the splitter on the rolled curb, the car is so incredibly rigid that it feels like one of the rear wheels literally lifts off the ground 

I’ve only ever witnessed 911’s do this. This car is so far advanced over its predecessor. 

Edited by BIKEBOY

11 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

It’s quite an interesting change from my other three older S-197’s, that’s for sure. 

It’s funny, I made an observation yesterday that I’d not really noticed before. When backing out of my driveway with the wheel cramped all the way to the stops, to avoid dragging the splitter on the rolled curb, the car is so incredibly rigid that it feels like one of the rear wheels literally lifts off the ground 

I’ve only ever witnessed 911’s do this. This car is so far advanced over its predecessor. 

I haven't had the chance to drive the 2016 Shelby GT350 w/Track Pack but I'm sure it's a lot more rigid than the S-197s.   The lowering of these cars definitly helps in the handling dept. but what I don't like is the worrying about scraping or damaging the very low splitter in front! Enjoy your new toy, I'm sure it is a absolute blast to drive vigorously!

Later!

"MONGOOSE"   :peelout:

Thanks Goose! It is indeed. The car will be two years old in June.  I really haven’t driven it a whole lot. At first I was scared about blowing the oil hose that’s on recall. Then I figured, screw it! So just since I drove her over from California here to my place in Az. did I really begin to have fun with it! Changed the oil myself and started driving it! 

June 2, 2016

• 2 weeks later...