TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What We've Done So Far

Just got the Steeda (non logo) hood strut brackets (that one mod is worth it's weight in gold) and my strut tower brace back from the powder coater.

Just got the GT500 "entirely" new scuff plates and sill inserts put in. (not going to ebay mine like some people are doing. when someone calls and wants advice on buying a used GT500, the first thing I'm going to tell them is, if it has the dash plaque and no sill plates...it's should $5000 off. :finger: )

Got a little Steeda bling going on. Rad cover, strut tower cover, strut bolt covers (what a rip off, but they look good) And the new painted mirror covers.

Post some pics of your mods, if it's tires and wheels, be sure to state the wheel and tire size, and what springs you lowered with!

Under-the-Hood-707-001.jpg

Under-the-Hood-707-005.jpg

Scuff-Plates-GT500-Installe.jpg

New-Mirror-Covers-003.jpg

Here's how I store OEM parts.

Sealed-OEM-Parts-001.jpg

Sealed-OEM-Parts-003.jpg

Sealed-OEM-Parts-004.jpg

Dang, TS you are a perfectionist if I have ever seen one. I am trying to keep all of my take offs in good shape too, but man you are going all out. That's awsome, your grandkids will love you for that someday. When they take the car to the 2057 Barrett Jackson Auction. :hysterical2::hysterical2: . Good Job man!

Hood Pins.

nice pins

aren't they typically further out towards the corners of the hood?

where did you get the deminsions for the install?

nice pins

aren't they typically further out towards the corners of the hood?

where did you get the deminsions for the install?

thxs........... the pins came from shelby and they have brackets so they can only go in one spot.

I just order friday my tune from JLT and once it arrives will install the JLT Stage II package show below equipped with 2.6 pulley, tune & spark plugs. I also have and will install the billet BMR LCA's and have already installed the Ford Racing exhaust.

post-3039-1183933665_thumb.jpg

post-3039-1183933665_thumb.jpg

I just order friday my tune from JLT and once it arrives will install the JLT Stage II package show below equipped with 2.6 pulley, tune & spark plugs. I also have and will install the billet BMR LCA's and have already installed the Ford Racing exhaust.

you'll love the change

John

Archived