TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Guest markham51

Hey guys, "Eagel Eyes Chris" is at it again!  You are always very perceptive of all the little unique items in a photo, very cool, and keep up the good work!!!!:cool::thumbsup:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"    :peelout:

I blew it up in photshop and it appears to say "stevens". It also may not be a mark on the ground but rather a signature mark or watermark inserted in to the photo because the signature  goes over the crack in the floor and the edges aren't ragged or broken. In the  passenger side of the front of the hood there appears to be someone holding with both hands a camera or light meter. Also if you look about a foot in front of the drivers side mirror on the side of the car there  appears to be a small chrome/shiny area....maybe an emblem on the fender well.

.....and if you connect all the faint grease spots on the floor in just the right way it spells out.....770 hp.....

1 hour ago, mhr1961 said:

I blew it up in photshop and it appears to say "stevens". It also may not be a mark on the ground but rather a signature mark or watermark inserted in to the photo because the signature  goes over the crack in the floor and the edges aren't ragged or broken. In the  passenger side of the front of the hood there appears to be someone holding with both hands a camera or light meter. Also if you look about a foot in front of the drivers side mirror on the side of the car there  appears to be a small chrome/shiny area....maybe an emblem on the fender well.

.....and if you connect all the faint grease spots on the floor in just the right way it spells out.....770 hp.....

:hysterical:

18 hours ago, mhr1961 said:

Hmmmmm..... all I get is......ph 077..... :headscratch: 

Ahhhhhhhh!   The mystery search continues!   "Absolutely Hilarious"!:stirpot:    Keep-um coming guys!

Later!

"MONGOOSE"      :peelout:

On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎28 at 6:52 PM, mhr1961 said:

770 hp would be sweet though!!............:peelout:

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2018 at 5:52 PM, mhr1961 said:

I had a nice dinner date a while back.  

My guess is closer to 800 hp.  

800 H.P. should be doable and a realistic number for the new Mustang!  Sounds like you had a good guess to me!

Later!

"MONGOOSE"     :peelout:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, It started to get kind of old logging on to TEAM SHELBY and seeing the C8 Corvette thread be more active than any Shelby Vehicle related thread....and I sorta got tired of making jokes about the Vette's  undeniable "image problem" (relax, it was all just good natured kidding, i like the vette just fine, I just don't care to own one because of its image issue), .......so anyhoo, I got bored this afternoon and did a little digging around. Anybody seen this yet?

DgnYNUvX4AApozI.jpg:large

Edited by mhr1961

I am liking what they are doing so far, except for the high rear wing. The other thing I noticed is that in this pic they have the grille snake off to the side of the grill, other teasers and mule shots imply a snake centered in the grill. And please Ford, offer some silver/chrome/anthracite /non black wheel options.

Edited by mhr1961

12 hours ago, mhr1961 said:

Well, It started to get kind of old logging on to TEAM SHELBY and seeing the C8 Corvette thread be more active than any Shelby Vehicle related thread....and I sorta got tired of making jokes about the Vette's  undeniable "image problem" (relax, it was all just good natured kidding, i like the vette just fine, I just don't care to own one because of its image issue), .......so anyhoo, I got bored this afternoon and did a little digging around. Anybody seen this yet?

DgnYNUvX4AApozI.jpg:large

That corvette thread is 95% something else.  It just became a chat room.  Very, very few posts about the actual topic.  So don't worry so much about the post count, cuz there's more posts in that thread about Mustangs than corvettes.

• 1 month later...

The new GT 500 Mustang when it debuts, was made to be a Driver's car and not just a "Garage Queen"!!!    So, if your lucky enough to get to own one, drive it like it's meant to be driven, or in other words: "Drive it like it's been stolen"!!!!!!  LOL  :lol:    :rockon:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"         :peelout:

6 hours ago, Mongoose said:

The new GT 500 Mustang when it debuts, was made to be a Driver's car and not just a "Garage Queen"!!!    So, if your lucky enough to get to own one, drive it like it's meant to be driven, or in other words: "Drive it like it's been stolen"!!!!!!  LOL  :lol:    :rockon:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"         :peelout:

But Goose if you stole it...…:sneaking: ……....wouldn't you hide it in a garage????……………:hysterical2:

4 hours ago, svtkeith said:

But Goose if you stole it...…:sneaking: ……....wouldn't you hide it in a garage????……………:hysterical2:

Hey Keefer,  Your a real Gasssss!!!!    :yahoo:        Later!       "MONGOOSE"      :peelout: