TEAM SHELBY FORUM

An American Classic Performed By Our Very Own Michael Bruno

At this year's Barrett Jackson car auction in Scottsdale Az., in the Shelby booth, our very own (mywickedshelby) Michael Bruno, was asked to perform the National Anthem.

He was literally given two minutes notice to do so...no preparing...and no music back up. I think you will all agree........................HE KILLED IT! :worship:

If you're like me, this song gives me a pi$$ shiver every single time I hear it. Michael's rendition not withstanding. Michael shared this with me over lunch today, and he is very modest about it. I had to share it with all who missed BJ Scottsdale this year. They began taping a tad late, but you'll get the gist. 

Enjoy!

BB

I always knew Michael had the “passion” to sing. His email addy says it all, frankly. 

I remember driving down with him to John Lund’s shop, (I think that’s where we were going?) with him singing along to the radio the whole way. He’s not shy around most people. But in front of the group at the BJ auction, I’m thoroughly impressed that he held it together without as little as a missed note. 

He did say that the use of his cell phone there was a safety net. ;)

Edit- Sorry Wick...... :lol:

Edited by BIKEBOY

• 1 year later...

I am bumping this back up to the top given these trying times all over our planet, and here at home. 

Lest we remember what this great country has given us ALL, and may we remain as one and help each other out through this difficult and unprecedented time in history. 

I pray you are all keeping it close, keeping safe and above all staying healthy. God bless humanity, and God bless America. 
😇

Edited by BIKEBOY

2 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

I am bumping this back up to the top given these trying times all over our planet, and here at home. 

Lest we remember what this great country has given us ALL, and may we remain as one and help each other out through this difficult and unprecedented time in history. 

I pray you are all keeping it close, keeping safe and above all staying healthy. God bless humanity, and God bless America. 
😇

Yes our Wick done a wonderful job...miss seeing him on here.