TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Original article 2007 GT/SC

SWEDEMAN

On 4/11/2018 at 7:56 AM, kiskat23 said:

Thank you SWEDEMAN this is super helpful.  That seems to be what I have found on the interwebs.  Looks like Barrett sold a couple in the last 2 years for 38 and 42K in Scottsdale and Vegas. 

I have an opportunity to sell the "Peterson Shelby" for a friend.  Its a black 07 with the Paxton supercharger and was won at auction in May 07 at the Peterson Museum's cars and stars Gala.  It was built as personalized tribute from Carrol to Pete about two months after Mr. Peterson's passing.    It was built with an automatic transmission and has 1650 miles on it and is flawless.  I'm sure the provenance could dramatically affect the price and am looking for advice so any would be greatly appreciated.  

20180223_140040_resized_1 (2).jpg

20180223_135857_resized_1 (2).jpg

This Paxton car well advertised could bring storng offers. The automatic, even though not for everyone, is still desirable. 

I'm interested in buying this car personally. Yes I have a white Paxton car now and have owned a Black Whipple car, to have a matching Paxton in Black interests me.

Please let me know if your interested in selling.

Thank you.

SWEDEMAN:   To be able to get the chance to own two 07 Shelby GT/SC, one white & one black, and both with the preferred Paxton supercharger would be pretty awesome! Also, the black one has a pretty interesting history and Pedigree!  Good luck guys, hope all goes well!  :thumbsup:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"   :peelout:

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 10:56 AM, IASHELBYGT said:

Yes, I'm also interested in this car. A Paxton automatic is something I've been looking for. 

It is definitely for on the market IASHELBYGT.  I am going to post it up here shortly.    Barrett Jackson wants it for January but I am not trying to wait until then.  

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 12:55 PM, BIKEBOY said:

Hmmmmm.... for a fee......I could go have a look see for the “right” buyer. ;)

BIKEBOY I am planning on bringing it over to cars and coffee this weekend at Mayo & Scottsdale.  If you're in town I hope its on your car guy agenda for Saturday!  I might even bring it to the Pavilions show on Saturday night (trying to keep the miles off so not sure yet).

On 5/3/2018 at 5:19 PM, kiskat23 said:

It is definitely for on the market IASHELBYGT.  I am going to post it up here shortly.    Barrett Jackson wants it for January but I am not trying to wait until then.  

BIKEBOY I am planning on bringing it over to cars and coffee this weekend at Mayo & Scottsdale.  If you're in town I hope its on your car guy agenda for Saturday!  I might even bring it to the Pavilions show on Saturday night (trying to keep the miles off so not sure yet).

I’m back in Jersey for a few weeks again, now. :(

I’d love to see the car, and meet ya. 

Damn....bad timing. The Pavillions would be a GREAT place for high visibility for that car!!! You’ll sell it there. 

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 2:21 PM, BIKEBOY said:

I’m back in Jersey for a few weeks again, now. :(

I’d love to see the car, and meet ya. 

Damn....bad timing. The Pavillions would be a GREAT place for high visibility for that car!!! You’ll sell it there. 

Probably good timing on your part!  It was pretty hot on Saturday but I had a bunch of people stop and check it out at Pavillion's and C-N-C.  I just posted it to the classified on this page so we will see. Where in Jersey?

On 5/7/2018 at 3:38 PM, kiskat23 said:

Probably good timing on your part!  It was pretty hot on Saturday but I had a bunch of people stop and check it out at Pavillion's and C-N-C.  I just posted it to the classified on this page so we will see. Where in Jersey?

Good luck! 

Princeton area. 

• 8 months later...

This car was advertised with a dealer near KISKAT23's home and then sold to the dealer when he had no buyer at $65K. The dealer is still showing the car at $65k, and is still in that area of cost. He does have it on auction on Ebay but with a reserve.. 

GLWS.