TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Recaro seat swap

drand500

I have a 2013 GT500 with black/black Recaros. I would like to trade for a set of black standard seats + boot. I would buy set if available. My car just turned 5000 miles,.My seats are near perfect I need the same condition. Must be 13 or 14 model. I live in Georgia west of Atlanta.

Just curious.the stock driver seat have lumbar support built in.its activated but control on door side of seat,. In guessing the wiring is already there,just not used in recall option.

Edited by Torched10

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also keep in mind 13 base seats did NOT have heat but that was an option.  For 14 base seats included heat standard.  The button is on the center stack so that would need to be investigated as well.

Tom

• 4 months later...
On 5/17/2019 at 12:34 AM, tomshep said:

Also keep in mind 13 base seats did NOT have heat but that was an option.  For 14 base seats included heat standard.  The button is on the center stack so that would need to be investigated as well.

Tom

Yes. Mine has the two seat buttons at the bottom of the stack. Standard seats, which are good for me.

interior.jpg