Jump to content
TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Is this legit?


Doug_GT350
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Doug_GT350 said:

Had a friend give this to me recently and I can't find any info or history on it?!?? Any help would be appreciated.

 

patch.thumb.jpg.244e2561c62adcfffb79bf5cb22c909e.jpg

Take a photo of the backside for me.....we make embroidered patches for a living and the backside my give me insight to when and where it was made

Andrew

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, andrewnagle1964 said:

Take a photo of the backside for me.....we make embroidered patches for a living and the backside my give me insight to when and where it was made

Andrew

okay, it's at home right now I'll get it posted this weekend.... hopefully :hysterical:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

I wonder if that's why I see "FBI Surveillance Van" come up on available WiFi networks sometimes at home.

LMAO

 

 

:sneaking:

Edited by BlackSGT
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/28/2018 at 11:32 AM, andrewnagle1964 said:

Take a photo of the backside for me.....we make embroidered patches for a living and the backside my give me insight to when and where it was made

Andrew

Well I finally got a picture of the back but it's too big to post and I'm too stupid to figure out how to shrink it on my phone (which is all I have) if you pm me an email address or a cell number I can send it to you.

Sorry for being computer illiterate!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Doug_GT350 said:

Well I finally got a picture of the back but it's too big to post and I'm too stupid to figure out how to shrink it on my phone (which is all I have) if you pm me an email address or a cell number I can send it to you.

Sorry for being computer illiterate!

PM sent

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, andrewnagle1964 said:

So this is USA made probably from the late 60's early 70's and more than likely legit

 

0406181033_HDR_resized-L.jpg

Wow how can you tell just by looking at the back where & when it was made weave, thread pattern

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, shelby001 said:

Wow how can you tell just by looking at the back where & when it was made weave, thread pattern

Correct,

This was made on an older machine that doesn’t have thread trimmers, hence the longer white bobbin threads, the white coarse weaved backing isn’t used anymore. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, andrewnagle1964 said:

So this is USA made probably from the late 60's early 70's and more than likely legit

 

0406181033_HDR_resized-L.jpg

Nice work Andrew, thanks. I don't think I'll say anything to the guy that got it for me, he thinks he got something special.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...
...