TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Last one to do this Mod?

8 hours ago, mfield2a said:

I converted the PIAA to be plug & play direct into the factory fog connectors. 

093FDD97-9A38-49B9-BAA1-FADA76CFE735.jpeg

I did the same thing, I thought that's how they came.... I forget it's been so long now. My biggest complaint is that once you install them and tighten everything up it's a PITA to adjust the light angle.

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2018 at 8:18 AM, Doug_GT350 said:

I did the same thing, I thought that's how they came.... I forget it's been so long now. My biggest complaint is that once you install them and tighten everything up it's a PITA to adjust the light angle.

Yeah, and then a month or two later it is not pointing in the right direction again...  real pain in the @ss!!

1 hour ago, case12 said:

Please forgive me if I am way off base here, but could the lower grill needed be modified from one of the many American Muscle carries?

I'll assume you mean the SHR California Special Lower Grill ( https://www.americanmuscle.com/csgt-lower-grille-insert.html

You might have to cut a little to clear the ducts, but judging by the photos, I don't think you'll have to. 

• 5 years later...

Seeing as they offer the bezels on the Carroll Shelby Racing site now. . . . perhaps some of us can make this mod happen!  If I remember correctly, if you supercharge, the intercooler will interfere with the brake duct hose...   so you can't have both.  Shucks! 

Edited by TClark1976