TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Are these Shadow lights available anywhere??

GTH064

I removed the small light assembly from the drivers side mirror and it appears to be an internal issue within the small light assembly that is sealed and not accessible, hence a new one is the only fix. Just don’t know if Shelby carries them. I will reach out to them in the morning. 

My 2016 GT-H came with the puddle lights with the Shelby GT-H logo underneath the pony.  My driver's side light is not clear and appears like the one posted above.  SteveT checked on this for me and stated that Shelby is adding these puddle lights to their inventory, however, they are going to be sold in sets at a cost of $299.

They probably are but I have not yet called Ford and that’s only for the Mustang projection one and not the Shelby GTH one.

These are Shelby puddle lights and it is my understanding that they would be under warranty for only 1 year.  It is my opinion that if your Ford dealership is user friendly, they will replace the puddle light with the Ford OEM light under warranty.  Good Luck!

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 1/19/2019 at 2:50 PM, RDMGTH18 said:

Just had mine replaced under warranty at a Ford Dealer.

Did they install GT-H lights, or the basic running horse? If they are GT-H we need more information, like part number please.

Thanks, Owen

Actually, I had no idea the projection was supposed to be the pony with Shelby and GT-H logo. The image projected from my lamps was so clouded I couldn't tell what it was suppose to be. The dealer just replaced them with the pony projection only lamps (no logo). I guess we'll need to go to Shelby to order the lamps with the pony and Shelby GT-H logo.

Bob

2 hours ago, RDMGTH18 said:

Actually, I had no idea the projection was supposed to be the pony with Shelby and GT-H logo. The image projected from my lamps was so clouded I couldn't tell what it was suppose to be. The dealer just replaced them with the pony projection only lamps (no logo). I guess we'll need to go to Shelby to order the lamps with the pony and Shelby GT-H logo.

Bob

Bob,

I checked with SPP and we do still have a few of the GTH puddle lamps left but let me warn you they are not cheap. Did I mention they were not cheap. SPP may be reached at 702-405-3500

Steve