TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Has no one posted on the 2015-2018 Shelby GT 350 forum since Sunday

johnny1

Or is it I just don't have my settings set correctly. I can't figure out how to get around on this new forum. Its not user friendly as before. Also sent a message to the contact email a few days ago to find out how to have only the latest unread posts show up on the 2015-2018 Shelby GT 350 part of forum and received no answer. But since this sight has gotten so difficult to work through with the new format it appears theirs not many posting on it.

Edited by johnny1

To confirm, yes, this sub-forum has been very slow recently and the new/different forum format might be a contributing cause. 

My theory (based on local observations) is that there are still so many sitting unsold on stealership lots with outrageous ADMs that there are simply not enough owners enjoying them on the road and seeking out forums like this one.

Happy motoring.

Stinking snow and salt up here in Mark Twain Country, so the GT350 is in garage and that's not much to post about. I don't know much about the last format I'm new to TS forums and do like it.  Don't mean to bash but its tons better then my last cars forum, Roush Road Crew that started out great then went down hill really fast.

Yea but when you click on contact like your supposed to and send an email asking for help because you can't figure out how to navigate on a part of one of the sub-forums on this new forum lay out like I did it sure would be nice to get a reply back.

• 2 weeks later...

I too have noticed the lack of discussion on the 15-18 GT350's and why its for sure the best Mustang ever built including whatever the 2019 GT500 will have. For those who own or have owned the 13-14 GT500's with that 662hp its massive horsepower hurts its ability to keep it going straight even coming out of a turn while the GT350 handles like clue on the street or track. If Ford offered one with an Automatic would have bought one on day one. I even considered buying one and having the shop swap in the 6R80 but no guarantee it will still rev to 8,200rpm's and that's an expensive swap for not sure?

I seen a lot of GT350's up For Sale too which is shocking considering how great the car is. Then again when GT500 goes on Sale the GT350 prices should come down a little

On 2/14/2018 at 12:00 PM, svttim said:

You will definitely be able to get a GT500 in an automatic. I prefer my stick shift but I realize some just cant. Just turned my tech pack into a trech pack car 

350 trans2.jpg

explains for me what a trech pack car is?  I love your shop!  I’m Jonesing!