TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2018 Team Shelby Pit Crew Shirts

iceman33

Has anyone else gotten the chance to get the new 2018 Team Shelby Pit Crew Shirts? Got mine yesterday and wow! I was really surprised how good the shirt looked and how well it's made! Now I'm not sure if I want to wear it or put it in a frame. I was lucky to also get the Shelby GT500 50th Anniversary Pit Crew Shirt last year and I'm still getting lots of compliments on it. The Team Shelby Pit Crew shirt runs a $100 but if you can use your Shelby discount like I did then the Shelby Store will knock off $10, I used a $10 off gift card on mine. Don't passed up on this awesome shirt, you folks won't be disappointed... Go Team Shelby!!!!

15 hours ago, 06H275 said:

:camera:

Yeah I wanted to include pics but the Shelby Store said they have copy rights so I couldn't use the pic. So when I get the chance to wear mine I'll put the pics of me wearing it while posing with my Shelby GT500.

9 hours ago, Bookwyrm said:

Loving mine, too! They really did a good job on this one. 

Were you able to get their GT500 50th anniversary pit crew shirt they had last year? They did an awesome job on that one too!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2018 at 1:57 AM, iceman33 said:

Yeah I wanted to include pics but the Shelby Store said they have copy rights so I couldn't use the pic. So when I get the chance to wear mine I'll put the pics of me wearing it while posing with my Shelby GT500.

Don't they have copyrights on the cars too, don't post a picture of it either....   haha