TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Is anyone active here?

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome Grabber Snake (Rick)!

We are more active on the Team Shelby Pacific NW Facebook page. I need to get more comfortable using the Forum. I'm Brian Bogdon TS Pacific Northwest Region Director.

Do you use Facebook? 

BTW that GT500 looks like one that was for sale at Bud Cary Auto Group.....by chance is it the same? I'm in Longview, WA and I looked at a GT500 GB white strips at their lot in town. Love the color of yours!

As mentioned above the 2018 Shelby Bash is next week! A group of us are heading down. My count is One from BC that I know of, 5 of us from WA and 3 from Oregon. We do have an event being planned for May 19th near La Center, WA. Details are on the Facebook page of TS PNW and SAAC NW (and website- SAACNW.org).

Welcome aboard and I hope you can join us soon for a drive or event!

Brian Bogdon

TS PNW Director

How many of you use Facebook? I need input and your help! I started this late last year and have been a Shelby fan most of my life. Been around SAAC clubs here in the Pacific NW from the WA SAAC Group out of the Seattle area to the Portland,OR group SAAC NW.

I have been very lucky the last couple of years now to do club racing here in the PNW-West Coast. I race with ICSCC (aka Conference), Lucky Dog Racing League (Endurance Racing) and ChumpCar-now ChampCar more Endurance racing. I do most of the Endurance racing with Son of Andre Team out of the Seattle area. Team SOA is a 1989 Fox body Mustang.

I race a old Mustang Challenge FR500S from Hillclimbs to Road Racing. 

Thanks ahead for your feed back!

Best Regards,

Brian Bogdon

• 4 weeks later...

I am back here again, signed on to check out this new Forum, I do a lot more on Facebook.

Looking forward to participating in both the Backwoods Bash (La Center, WA) and SAAC-43 (Sonoma, CA)

FordFan1, 

Sean here we are hosting the backwoods bash in May. Brian Bogdon is in charge of the details.  I see you are on Facebook more than these forums. We posted an event via Facebook it is on the Pacific Northwest Region's page.  We can't wait to see you there!

Great, will do Don. Have you look/clicked on the calendar yet? I did add the Backcountry Bash for May 19th 2018.

We are working on with SAAC NW, WA SAAC if timing right for more group gatherings.Also, want Team Shelby group to have its fun events, drives etc, too.

Don, I'm in Longview, WA about 10 plus miles west. Are you north or south or east? Thank you for chiming in! It's what I need to know, what places folks get the details on events. I use FB because of the car hobby from AutoX stuff 10 years ago to now with Team Shelby. Sometimes its overwhelming on all the different sources of communications places we have to get the word out!

Best Regards,  Brian Bogdon

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2018 at 11:53 AM, dthamiltonhpmd said:

Brain:

I'm about 15 miles east of Oregon City off of Highway 213

Don

Hi Don, your near the Clacks and others in that area. Thanks and all that have been looking around on this post, 2006- GTH -Sean and Tracy have opened up their home for a event- The Backcountry Bash near La Center, WA. Think of Grabbers old event, just want to have a fun day with others and the old Shelby lifestyle of fun times. Check Team Shelby's calendar above. May 19th.

• 1 month later...

Hello TS Pacific NWR members,

If at the last minute your plans open up to come to the Back Country Bash, please email me at brian.bogdon1@gmail.com for directions. Weather is going to be great for the drive, the barbecue and movie night and bon fire! This will be a great time to meet others and visit! Heck you might see some cool cars and Curly the Camel!

Sean & Tracy are working very hard to have a very welcoming place for all!

Have a great weekend,

Brian Bogdon