TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2016 GT-H Owners (CSM's and Photos)

jnhrvy

6 minutes ago, MYGTS said:

Well folks it wasn’t easy dealing with Hertz here in Orlando but after a month of back and forth I was finally able to snag Shelby GTH #64 with 16k miles for $43,500. It did help that I had my GM from my dealership work the deal for the wholesale price. It’s off to service then a full detail before I head home with her. I was also able to contact Hertz via Steve to get all the documentation and accessories. Happy to be back in Shelby land!!! 

86F3A898-7313-4E39-8876-06E046EFE3AC.jpeg

WOOHOO! Congrats!

:yahoo:

52 minutes ago, MYGTS said:

Well folks it wasn’t easy dealing with Hertz here in Orlando but after a month of back and forth I was finally able to snag Shelby GTH #64 with 16k miles for $43,500. It did help that I had my GM from my dealership work the deal for the wholesale price. It’s off to service then a full detail before I head home with her. I was also able to contact Hertz via Steve to get all the documentation and accessories. Happy to be back in Shelby land!!! 

86F3A898-7313-4E39-8876-06E046EFE3AC.jpeg

Congratulations 

Thanks! The only thing I wish it came with was the floor mats. Does anyone know where I could get a pair?

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 9:18 AM, GTH064 said:

Thanks! The only thing I wish it came with was the floor mats. Does anyone know where I could get a pair?

I haven't seen the GT-H mats from any after market supplier. CJ Pony Parts has some nice Mustang and Shelby snake GT-350 mats.

I wonder if you could take FORD black floor mats to a place that does custom upholstery and have them stich them? 

My FORD dealer has a GT-H for sale....I wonder if they would sell them? Probably would not be cheap. Did you check with HERTZ? I would if I were you. Brent 

Hertz corporate does not have any, can anyone post a good picture of the floor mats so I can have them replicated at a nearby upholstery shop. Thanks! 

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:46 PM, GTH064 said:

Hertz corporate does not have any, can anyone post a good picture of the floor mats so I can have them replicated at a nearby upholstery shop. Thanks! 

Did you get pictures of the floor mats yet? Brent

On 2/16/2018 at 9:46 PM, GTH064 said:

Here's the embroidery .........

GTH floor mat.jpg

Edited by HERTZ II

I checked mine, they is not a FORD part number on the back. In the picture above, that whole GT-H area is recessed, down to where the carpet starts.

But they have the correct two holes to stay in place.

• 4 weeks later...

16H0035

Update.

Been trying to unwind some of the patina left over from my car's rental life. I installed the Power Pack II, went to Shelby and ordered new front hood stripes and a new duplicate dash plaque (somebody lifted mine prior to me buying the car).

Took my Shelby to a local car show today; I was surprised at how many people had no idea that Hertz recently had these in the rental fleet. It was fun to tell them that I had rented it just for the show...

P1000763 Small.JPG

P1000770 Small.JPG

P1000765 Small.JPG

Edited by Dr Garry Kraft

#64 adjusting to the Florida sun. Absolutely love this car!! I too have to order a dash decal because someone lifted a corner as well..

26F29BF2-D15B-427D-ABB1-DB3433A6189D.jpeg

Edited by GTH064
Picture

#64 adjusting to the Florida sun. Absolutely love this car!! I too have to order a dash decal because someone lifted a corner as well..

26F29BF2-D15B-427D-ABB1-DB3433A6189D.jpeg

1 hour ago, Dr Garry Kraft said:

16H0035

Update.

Been trying to unwind some of the patina left over from my car's rental life. I installed the Power Pack II, went to Shelby and ordered new front hood stripes and a new duplicate dash plaque (somebody lifted mine prior to me buying the car).

Took my Shelby to a local car show today; I was surprised at how many people had no idea that Hertz recently had these in the rental fleet. It was fun to tell them that I had rented it just for the show...

P1000763 Small.JPG

P1000770 Small.JPG

P1000765 Small.JPG

Very nice! Love the retro CA plates! 

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:20 PM, Owenbdk said:

#138 settling in at home. A real head turner on the road!

54264828788__3EC9E829-A4A8-4321-B29E-09BA7C7ED686.JPG

54264825907__D0540CB0-E115-4510-8854-1EF6BFF6CE74.JPG

I sense an Olympia Drive coming up! Have you thought about plates? The HERTZ frames cam be found on EBAY. Brent

Edited by blz57

9 hours ago, Dr Garry Kraft said:

16H0035

Update.

P1000763 Small.JPG

P1000770 Small.JPG

P1000765 Small.JPG

Looks great.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2018 at 6:18 AM, GTH064 said:

Jeremy at S.A. said he had some floor mat sets. I pm'd you but best I can tell it hasn't been read. My car came with a set after some quick talking. Now I need to decide whether to lay them on the floor at shows or leave em in the plastic. Owen

I called last week and spoke with Jeremy and the set I ordered from him was supposedly the last set they had. As per our conversation because they are a “restricted item” they may take some time to get but I’m pretty sure they can order more.

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:17 PM, Owenbdk said:

Jeremy at S.A. said he had some floor mat sets. I pm'd you but best I can tell it hasn't been read. My car came with a set after some quick talking. Now I need to decide whether to lay them on the floor at shows or leave em in the plastic. Owen

I put mine in the truck and bought some all weather FORD floor mats. Next I'll get a summer pair of floor mats. 

PS: I sent you a PM.

Brent

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 3:01 PM, GTH064 said:

I called last week and spoke with Jeremy and the set I ordered from him was supposedly the last set they had. As per our conversation because they are a “restricted item” they may take some time to get but I’m pretty sure they can order more.

Hey GTH 064 - I guess I just missed out on the GT-H mats. I'm wondering if you received that "last" set and how much they cost ? I'll be keeping watch to see if they ever re-stock. If you herar that they do, please let me know.  Thanks.

On 4/7/2018 at 6:57 PM, cobraguy69 said:

Hey GTH 064 - I guess I just missed out on the GT-H mats. I'm wondering if you received that "last" set and how much they cost ? I'll be keeping watch to see if they ever re-stock. If you herar that they do, please let me know.  Thanks.

Possibly floor mats should be moved to a thread of it's own. Those that land a GT-H and need a set could register, and everyone have a handle on the total number desired, then know if more become available. BTW I was quoted $120-pair. Owen

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 12:35 AM, Owenbdk said:

Possibly floor mats should be moved to a thread of it's own. Those that land a GT-H and need a set could register, and everyone have a handle on the total number desired, then know if more become available. BTW I was quoted $120-pair. Owen

Great idea - I am starting a new thread, sorry, never meant to hijack this one. Maybe if we show enough interest SA will do another run of mats.