TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hello All

ilmor

I have relocated from the Northeast Region to the Mississippi Valley region. Just wanted to take this opportunity to say hello to my fellow region members. Unfortunately my SGT is not yet here, as we continue our move, but the plan is to get it here in 2 months!

Sorry to hear you left CT, but I can't blame you. Not the best economic situation here!

All the best to you and your family! Good news is that your SGT driving season will be much longer without all the snow and road salt we get here in CT!

Stay in touch!

-yellow pony

Edited by yellow pony

44 minutes ago, yellow pony said:

Sorry to hear you left CT, but I can't blame you. Not the best economic situation here!

All the best to you and your family! Good news is that your SGT driving season will be much longer without all the snow and road salt we get here in CT!

Stay in touch!

-yellow pony

Will do and thanks.  Yes, I am looking forward to the added benefits here!...and will stay in touch!  

4 hours ago, Morgan19d said:

Welcome to our little slice of heaven! I would say welcome to warmer temps, but that may not be the case right now. Where exactly have you relocated to? 

Thanks!  I’m in Tennessee, about 15 miles from Nashville.  Expecting some snow tomorrow LOL!

19 hours ago, carnut12 said:

Congrats!!!!  I lived in Bellevue for about 2 years, Nashville was really nice!!!

Enjoy!!!

2 hours ago, mfield2a said:

I’m about 2 hours north of you. Nashville is great town, you’ll enjoy!!

Thanks all!  I've only begun to explore and I have a long way to go!

22 hours ago, ilmor said:

Thanks!  I’m in Tennessee, about 15 miles from Nashville.  Expecting some snow tomorrow LOL!

Awesome! Nashville is a cool place. We have a lot of members in the Nashville/Murfreesboro area. Most very active in the Facebook group, but not so much on here. 

On 1/15/2018 at 11:57 AM, ilmor said:

I have relocated from the Northeast Region to the Mississippi Valley region. Just wanted to take this opportunity to say hello to my fellow region members. Unfortunately my SGT is not yet here, as we continue our move, but the plan is to get it here in 2 months!

You are the reason for the snow and cold lately.  Welcome to Tennessee friend.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/16/2018 at 4:07 PM, Adam Campbell said:

I'm about an hour south of you in Huntsville, AL.. Check out the Music City Mustang Club up there.  We in the Rocket City Mustang club get together up there a few times a year for shows.

Thanks, I have joined them!