TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First and Second wave of KR Allocation.

There were 5 GT500KR's awarded to 5 dealers at the big dealer conference in Detroit. I do not know what dealers won one.

The next wave of allocation will be given out in Aug to 50 dealers.

The 50 dealers that get one will be given one based on a lottery from all dealers that meet their July objective for F-Series sales for the Month of July.

All dealers that meet 100% or more of their July objective will be entered into a lottery where Ford will draw 50 winners that will get a 2008 GT500KR.

They will pull the winners around Aug 10th!

Only ONE entry per dealer and ONE GT500KR winner per dealer!

Now, with that being said, I want to hit our objective for July!

It includes all F-series F-150 - F-550.

Anyone in the market for a new F-Series Truck???

I will sell anyone any F-Series IN STOCK for $500 Below Invoice, PLUS....YOU keep any rebates and/or special financing rates!

Anyone need some company trucks? Or anyone just wanting a new truck? $500 below invoice and you keep any rebates and/or special financing rates in addition to that!

The 50 dealers that get one will be given one based on a lottery from all dealers that meet their July objective for F-Series sales for the Month of July.

Thanks ShelbyDude.

I got an email from the guy running one of the eBay KR auctions. Says he works for Jones Ford in SC, and points to a pic in his ad that apparantly "guarantees them a KR":

"If you look at the pic. you'll see a frame with a picture of the gt and a cacino chip. next to the chip is a token that reads 21j291 jones ford inc. this is the lottery token that garranties us one of them. thats the only way you can tell if the dealer will have one comming. "

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustan...bayphotohosting

So, is this the "golden ticket" that shows Jones Ford was one of the lucky 5 dealerships? Or is it just a ticket that hasn't been drawn yet? And does this guy really represent Jones Ford? Exciting stuff...

Chris.

Thanks ShelbyDude.

I got an email from the guy running one of the eBay KR auctions. Says he works for Jones Ford in SC, and points to a pic in his ad that apparantly "guarantees them a KR":

"If you look at the pic. you'll see a frame with a picture of the gt and a cacino chip. next to the chip is a token that reads 21j291 jones ford inc. this is the lottery token that garranties us one of them. thats the only way you can tell if the dealer will have one comming. "

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustan...bayphotohosting

So, is this the "golden ticket" that shows Jones Ford was one of the lucky 5 dealerships? Or is it just a ticket that hasn't been drawn yet? And does this guy really represent Jones Ford? Exciting stuff...

Chris.

I have not seen what anything looks like pertaining to anything given out by Ford as to what would show they won one at the dealer conference. But from looking at that framed picture it does "appear" to look legit.

Did you happen to call them and question them about it?

I am surprised that they didn't state anything about being guaranteed the car in their listing. I would have had that all spelled out on bold print!

Too bad your so far away. Our company buys all Ford F-150 and F-250 trucks.

I still have not wore out my F-250 Heavy Duty that I bought in 1992 or I would take you up on one. I have 57K on it now, Gas hog 7.5 L.

I sold this truck last year and still kick myself for it!

Too bad your so far away. Our company buys all Ford F-150 and F-250 trucks.

I still have not wore out my F-250 Heavy Duty that I bought in 1992 or I would take you up on one. I have 57K on it now, Gas hog 7.5 L.

I sold this truck last year and still kick myself for it!

Nice looking trucks. I always liked those body styles.

The new 08 super duty is one awesome riding truck! Even the base model XL work truck rides super nice. I have been very tempted to buy one myself because they are so nice!

I have a super nice 08 FX4 model 4X4 super cab. It is black. I ordered it with everything I would have had wanted had I were ordering it for myself. It has the new 6.4L Diesel.

These things ride as nice as a cadillac. I'm not kidding! Ford did a fabulous job on these trucks!

The new 08 super duty is one awesome riding truck! Even the base model XL work truck rides super nice.

These things ride as nice as a cadillac. I'm not kidding! Ford did a fabulous job on these trucks!

Do they offer one in Grabber Orange ?

:idea:

There were 5 GT500KR's awarded to 5 dealers at the big dealer conference in Detroit. I do not know what dealers won one.

All dealers that meet 100% or more of their July objective will be entered into a lottery where Ford will draw 50 winners that will get a 2008 GT500KR.

I will sell anyone any F-Series IN STOCK for $500 Below Invoice, PLUS....YOU keep any rebates and/or special financing rates!

Anyone need some company trucks? Or anyone just wanting a new truck? $500 below invoice and you keep any rebates and/or special financing rates in addition to that!

I was told by a very reliable dealer who attended the event all five went to texas and california dealers. 3/2.

I wish i knew this 3 weeks ago,I just purchased a new 08 F-350 superduty diesel (GAS HOG) but my dealer gave me a good deal,100.00 over invoice and a great trade in on my 2005 spperduty.

66hipo

ShelbyDude,

where are you? and do you have a f-150 Harley truck in stock...I'm about to trade my 04 f-250 Harley on a 07 f-150... I have x-plan ...are you going $500 in hold-back??

ShelbyDude,

where are you? and do you have a f-150 Harley truck in stock...I'm about to trade my 04 f-250 Harley on a 07 f-150... I have x-plan ...are you going $500 in hold-back??

I don't have any Harley trucks.

Yes, it would be going $500 into the holdback, which would be about $400 or so below any X-Plan price.

Hey ShelbyDude I can not believe I found this thread after posting mine yesterday asking for your help in finding out whether my local guy was informed properly or not. As usual you posted before the local guy got his info. Anyway where are you at? I do all my fleet with ford and would just as soon send it your way. Thanks for all your help. Mike

Michael E Stover

President

Action Htg. & A/C

134 Masters Dr.

St. Augustine Fl, 32084

904-819-0234

MStover1@aol.com

St Augustine Fl, 32084

MStover1@aol.com

Archived