TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pennsylvania Members - Sound Off!

Cobrask8

Hi all, been awhile, used to see z man just about everyday on the way home from work. Still have the 70’ Mach and 07, Gt500 The original ford clutch went out at 12000, the TSB clutch at 26000. Finally put in a McCloud RXT . No issues now at 63000. Looking forward to making some events again. 

20 hours ago, Alex Burns said:

Hi y'all from Texas. I am in need of advice, I have located a 2007 Shelby gt for sale in the Carnegie, Pa.  I was wondering if anyone knows of a local service that I could contact to do a pre-purchase inspection? (preferably reliable)  Thanks for your help!!  Alex

Welcome to the forum! Hopefully one of the members in the western part of the State will see this and offer up some help. I know I have gone to look at a car for a member on here and it help him make his decision (he said yes). Sorry but Carnegie is 5 hour ride one way, I have my limits.... LOL

2 hours ago, Alex Burns said:

Thanks for responding, nice to know post is being read! 

Actually I was thinking that you may want to start a new thread in the "General Automotive Discussion" area, that way it may catch more interest. You may find someone from Ohio or West Virginia that is looking for an excuse to drive somewhere. In here it gets lost to the general group and is only read by us snobby Keystoners.... :hysterical:

• 2 months later...

Hi, I'm Garry.  I'm from South Park, about 10 miles south of Pittsburgh.  I have a 2008 GT 500 that is my 1st Shelby.  I attended Carlisle every year with my 2007 custom Mustang and with the 08 Shelby this past year.  cant wait for the nationals this year in western Pa along with attending the Pittsburgh vintage Grand Prix.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Michael McVay said:

I am semi new to the Carlisle, PA area.  I have 2016 GT350.  I missed last years Ford Nationals and looking into going this year.  What do ai need to know about signing up?

Michael -

Registration for the Team Shelby Carlisle weekend is not open yet...but it will be soon.  Keep watching the Northeast section of this forum, and the Team Shelby Northeast Region Facebook page.  

What you can do now is to register your car for the Carlisle Ford Nationals.  You need to sign up for “Carlisle” as well as the Team Shelby event.  When you sign up for the Ford Nationals make sure to indicate that Team Shelby is your affiliated club.

if you have any questions,feel free to PM me and I’ll gladly help you out.

Bill /Z-man 

29 minutes ago, Michael McVay said:

I registered for Ford Nationals and selected Team Selby and I also selected the parade.  

I am thinking about going to the Pittsburg event too.

Let me know if you have any questions about either event, and I’ll fill you in.

Official registration for both Team Shelby events will open soon.  Just a few more things to nail down first.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Danhubbard93 said:

Hey! I'm Daniel, new gt350 owner here. I live in pine Grove (near lebanon) I'd post a pic of it, but the file is too big -_-

Welcome Daniel!  Until you can shrink your photo to fit, at least tell us the color of your GT350 and any options/mods.

Edited by Z-man